fury/jaspers vs rachel/franklin/hyperstorm

Started by guy2222 pages

fury/jaspers vs rachel/franklin/hyperstorm

ok

Fury and Jaspers FTW.

what's Fury's role within this madness ?

it's like saying The Hulk & Eternity vs Galactus & Infinity

Originally posted by left
what's Fury's role within this madness ?

it's like saying The Hulk & Eternity vs Galactus & Infinity

u have mother/father/son

am i the only one who doesn't understand a thing here ?

Originally posted by left
am i the only one who doesn't understand a thing here ?

jaspers is a warper vs mother/father/son

i know that, but what is fury doing there ?!?!?

Originally posted by left
i know that, but what is fury doing there ?!?!?

didn't fury defeat jaspers

im goin with the family ftw

Originally posted by guy222
didn't fury defeat jaspers
Yes, but it was Jaspers himself that created Fury.

Team Jaspers........ In a curbstomp.

Are you talking Rachel w/PF?

Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Are you talking Rachel w/PF?

yes 🙂

I'm going with the family. The PF gives the wielder reality manipulating abilities as well as uber TP/TK. It just depends on how the person uses the power. With Franklin as a moderating force, I'm inclined to think that Rachel would feel more secure in using more power than she has in the past. And the Fury's already been sucked through her black hole. I don't think that Jaspers would be able to shield himself psionically from both Rachel and Franklin (I could be wrong). Adding Hyperstorm to the mix...I think the three of them certainly can take those two.

Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
I'm going with the family. The PF gives the wielder reality manipulating abilities as well as uber TP/TK. It just depends on how the person uses the power. With Franklin as a moderating force, I'm inclined to think that Rachel would feel more secure in using more power than she has in the past. And the Fury's already been sucked through her black hole. I don't think that Jaspers would be able to shield himself psionically from both Rachel and Franklin (I could be wrong). Adding Hyperstorm to the mix...I think the three of them certainly can take those two.

thanks for the post

they are incredibly powerful 🙂

Re: fury/jaspers vs rachel/franklin/hyperstorm

Originally posted by guy222
ok

anyone can try

Originally posted by Galan007
Yes, but it was Jaspers himself that created Fury.

Team Jaspers........ In a curbstomp.

Jaspers despite all his power fought crudely against the Fury. He could have wiped Fury out of existence but instead due to his human imagination and human experience chose to fight Fury hand to hand and via shape shifting. Thats why he got defeated.

You cant hype up Fury in light of that. You cant say look at how Fury beat Jaspers, Jaspers can beat so and so and therefore Fury can.

Not directed at you specifically so dont get defensive. Just making a point.

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You cant hype up Fury in light of that. You cant say look at how Fury beat Jaspers, Jaspers can beat so and so and therefore Fury can.

Not directed at you specifically so dont get defensive. Just making a point.

I agree with that, but you also must remember that Fury easily survived Universal Nullification, the same Universal Nullification which killed 238 Jaspers.

I know 616 Jaspers was much more powerful then his 238 counterpart, but even so, we know that Fury survived a force that destroyed a Universe with little to no ill-effects.

We can hype up Fury in that aspect. 🙂

Originally posted by Galan007
I agree with that, but you also must remember that Fury easily survived Universal Nullification, the same Universal Nullification which killed 238 Jaspers.

I know 616 Jaspers was much more powerful then his 238 counterpart, but even so, we know that Fury survived a force that destroyed a Universe with little to no ill-effects.

We can hype up Fury in that aspect. 🙂

That universe's fury also wiped out that universe's version of the Phoenix. 🙂

All the heroes of Earth, dead in 2 hours. 💃

Jaspers in a stomp (I'm assuming its 616 jaspers)

Originally posted by Kutulu
All the heroes of Earth, dead in 2 hours.

It was actually 2 years,

my bad on the typo.