Dr. Strange vs. Azazel

Started by Endless Mike1 pages

Dr. Strange vs. Azazel

Azazel the demon from Sandman who once partially ruled Hell.

Re: Dr. Strange vs. Azazel

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Azazel the demon from Sandman who once partially ruled Hell.

i don't like the mage, but he wins

Azazel only did one thing.

Get owned by Morpheus.

Not to impressive.

Yeah but he looked cool.

The Doctor wins this 10/10. He has owned demons before with ease.

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
The Doctor wins this 10/10. He has owned demons before with ease.

strange wins

I don't remember Azazel.

I was too busy thinking "Damn, this comic is overrated. It must be because it's written by a European douche and Americans love those jerk****s even if they clearly hide the fact they are talentless by saying "****" every other word-- I.E ellis-- or use 12 letter words every other word, I.E Neil, while reading SM to actually pay attention to the characters.

Originally posted by long pig
I don't remember Azazel.

I was too busy thinking "Damn, this comic is overrated. It must be because it's written by a European douche and Americans love those jerk****s even if they clearly hide the fact they are talentless by saying "****" every other word-- I.E ellis-- or use 12 letter words every other word, I.E Neil, while reading SM to actually pay attention to the characters.

Wow....

*Respect goes down a notch*