Team TK vs Team Magicks

Started by derrick6661 pages

Team TK vs Team Magicks

Here is another all out war between two powerful team's... Take's place in the middle of nowhere... πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ

Team TK:
*Phoenix Jean Grey
*Nate Grey
*Superman 1000000

VS

Team Magicks:
*Dr Strange
*Dr Fate
*Rune-King Thor

πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ πŸ˜•

Assuming its not Deus Ex Machina Strange this could be a good fight.

I'd give it to the magic team 7/10

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Assuming its not Deus Ex Machina Strange this could be a good fight.

No, it's not

I guess TK's best chance is to distract the Magics with an attempted psychic attack while Supes takes Strange. If that works then they might pull it off.

BUMP

It's because I'm white isn't it?!

Originally posted by derrick666
It's because I'm white isn't it?!

I am multi racial πŸ™‚ Team TK

Curbstomp in tks favor.