Red Hood(Jason Todd) Vs. Punisher

Started by Muck1012 pages

Red Hood(Jason Todd) Vs. Punisher

Each is given one days prep, and full intel on the other. Who takes this? Battle is in downtown Gotham. My moneys on Red Hood "In that bag is the heads of all your bosses. I did that in 45 minnutes. Imagine what I could do in a whole afternoon...."

Re: Red Hood(Jason Todd) Vs. Punisher

Originally posted by Muck101
Each is given one days prep, and full intel on the other. Who takes this? Battle is in downtown Gotham. My moneys on Red Hood "In that bag is the heads of all your bosses. I did that in 45 minnutes. Imagine what I could do in a whole afternoon...."

punisher 6/10

A pretty fair estimation. But I just keep going back to Redhoods fights with Batman, in which bats was OWNED. And Redhood seems to keep reviving after certain death. I say RH 7/10. Punisher doesnt have much, if any, over Red in terms of ruthlessness. He was willing to kill drugdealers and pimps when he was just a kid.

Red Hood, 8/10.

I know you guys must get tired of hearing this, but he it goes.

Can we get some bios please?

Do they have all their stuff or only certain equipment?

Jason Todd, as in the former robin?

unless he started packing some serious firepower I don't see him getting within 20 feet of pun.

One day of prep and full intel? Punisher shows up with a High powered sniper rifle and blasts him from a kilometer away

Originally posted by inamilist
Jason Todd, as in the former robin?

unless he started packing some serious firepower I don't see him getting within 20 feet of pun.

One day of prep and full intel? Punisher shows up with a High powered sniper rifle and blasts him from a kilometer away

Punisher win prep is no joke. He once took out the entire Marvel Universe.

He should win this 10/10

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Punisher win prep is no joke. He once took out the entire Marvel Universe.

He should win this 10/10

that was non-canonical

however, he is good enough with prep to take out a normal, unarmed, human

Originally posted by inamilist
Jason Todd, as in the former robin?

unless he started packing some serious firepower I don't see him getting within 20 feet of pun.

One day of prep and full intel? Punisher shows up with a High powered sniper rifle and blasts him from a kilometer away

ehh, Red Hood packs some serious firepower, just read Batman Red Hood Vol. 1 & 2. he has a minigun one time and a rocket launcher in another. i would most likely say Red Hood takes this because he has furthered his training beyoned even what Batman taught him whos one of the best superhero's in the world and would foil Frank easy.

Red Hood 7-8/10, he was able to stalemate Batman.

Jason Todd I think wins.

You guys need to respect the Punisher. The guy took out 24 Vietnam army men at once with his bare hands. If anybody can find a way, its the Punisher.

Originally posted by braz
ehh, Red Hood packs some serious firepower, just read Batman Red Hood Vol. 1 & 2. he has a minigun one time and a rocket launcher in another. i would most likely say Red Hood takes this because he has furthered his training beyoned even what Batman taught him whos one of the best superhero's in the world and would foil Frank easy.

Red Hood 7-8/10, he was able to stalemate Batman.

Right, like Punisher has never used a minigun or rocket launcher.

This fight is basically a round of "who gets first headshot." And seeing as how Frank has more experience, I give it to him 6/10.

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
You guys need to respect the Punisher. The guy took out 24 Vietnam army men at once with his bare hands. If anybody can find a way, its the Punisher.

So he killed a few guys in nam?

Uhhh..okay.

Todd, Wayne, Grayson, and all of their ilk have taken out at least that many men simultaneously. All of whom were probably better trained, fed, and supplied than the VC that Castle took on.

Originally posted by Soljer
So he killed a few guys in nam?

Uhhh..okay.

Todd, Wayne, Grayson, and all of their ilk have taken out at least that many men simultaneously. All of whom were probably better trained, fed, and supplied than the VC that Castle took on.

The 24 VA men he killed at once were all armed. Frank has the experince edge, the firearms knowledge and skill, plus the military training.

Todd better watch out for booby traps, c4, grenades, rockets, and the infamous puisher van.

Wasn't Red Hood retconned into a monster or something like that?

no...he has millitary grade weaponry. he is more likely the better fighter and he's more youthful so he'll be faster and he's just as ruthless as Punisher. Plus he has an amazing arsenal. Red Hood 8/10

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
The 24 VA men he killed at once were all armed. Frank has the experince edge, the firearms knowledge and skill, plus the military training.

Todd better watch out for booby traps, c4, grenades, rockets, and the infamous puisher van.

I don't get how the Cong being armed makes the feat anymore impressive. As I said, Batman, Nightwing and even Robin have all taken out large groups of heavily armed men who would be better equipped and better trained than the Viet's that Castle took out.

While unarmed. At least Frank had a shovel.

Originally posted by Soljer
I don't get how the Cong being armed makes the feat anymore impressive. As I said, Batman, Nightwing and even Robin have all taken out large groups of heavily armed men who would be better equipped and better trained than the Viet's that Castle took out.

While unarmed. At least Frank had a shovel.

lol

I don't think either are all that relevant here, what hero hasn't (as remarkable as it sounds) taken out a barrage of well trained and heavily armed gunmen? Its a pretty moot feat.

As to my earlier statement, I honestly didn't realize a "Robin" would use a gun, my bad, clearly I misjudged the character.

Honestly this comes down to the home field advantage to give RH the win. Pun can have a year of prep and he wont know the streets of Gotham as well as RH would (and yes, with a year of prep it would really tilt the scales, I'm using this more as a reference to how well they know the area).

They are probably both as "skilled" as eachother, or basically as humanly possible, and I don't really see meele skills factoring into a gunfight. I'm saying RH 7-8/10 cause of homefield advantage.

In a neutral setting this could probably go either way.

Originally posted by Tassadar
Right, like Punisher has never used a minigun or rocket launcher.

This fight is basically a round of "who gets first headshot." And seeing as how Frank has more experience, I give it to him 6/10.

I dont think that's entirely true. Red hood has been trained and been fighting since he was a young boy. He has a near full-life ammount of experience.

Punisher has the experience by far...the strength, the will power, the determination, the tactical knowhow, the ruthlessness...todd has the slight advantage in fighting skill and speed...plus frank took out some guys that would smash todd to a pulp h2h with no weapons.