WW Hulk vs Illuminati

Started by FearOfBlood2 pages

WW Hulk vs Illuminati

How this fight should go ? shoud it go as the cover shows ?

Unless Hulk gets a lot of PIS, CIS and a huge upgrade, he aint taking Black Bolt.

Hulk should die in less then 5 minutes there is noway he could beat the Illuminati.

He'll probably be back with some enhancements, mixed with his powers, which will grant him to take them out, then while the "Mighty Avengers" will be falling against him too, the real Thor will show up and kill him.
I hope so.

Is that the Illuminati under his feat?

Originally posted by golem370
Is that the Illuminati under his feat?

Ya.By the way, what's that glow in the middel of Hulk's head?

Originally posted by Bentley
Unless Hulk gets a lot of PIS, CIS and a huge upgrade, he aint taking Black Bolt.

Nor fuggin Strange.

Strange stops time, turns the hulk into a table, feeds him to demons, kills said demons, calls the vishanti, destroys the remains of the demons who originally ate the Hulk, banishes the Vishanti themselves to an other worldly dimension where even THEY cannot come back, calls on the powers of the ancient one, and revives the Hulk from nothingness just in order to toy with him again.

Strange
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk

It look like the glow Black Bolt had with that thing on his head.

And that evaluation is being quite generous to the Hulk. 😬.

It depends if Doc could stop time before Hulk puts Stranges lites out

God, that art sucks.

Originally posted by Accel
God, that art sucks.

I like it personally

Illuminati would stop Hulk without too much difficulty

Re: WW Hulk vs Illuminati

Originally posted by FearOfBlood

How this fight should go ? shoud it go as the cover shows ?

tohslaugh

Dr. Strange beats the f*ck outta him.

Re: Re: WW Hulk vs Illuminati

Originally posted by batdude123
tohslaugh

Dr. Strange beats the f*ck outta him.

yeah Doc Strange kinda unbalances any team he's on.

Ya think they could do it with out him?

Re: Re: Re: WW Hulk vs Illuminati

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yeah Doc Strange kinda unbalances any team he's on.

Ya think they could do it with out him?

BB + IM + Namor + Reed + Charles?

Uh.... yeah, they could still do it quite easily, actually.

Re: Re: Re: Re: WW Hulk vs Illuminati

Originally posted by batdude123
BB + IM + Namor + Reed + Charles?

Uh.... yeah, they could still do it quite easily, actually.

I agree it just gets annoying that when ever people bring up the Illuminati they ignore everyone but Strange

Originally posted by batdude123
tohslaugh

Dr. Strange beats the f*ck outta him.


Indeed. Why the hell is Marvel putting him on an Avengers roster consisting of Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Ronin any way?

Swear to God, this next Avengers lineup is going to suck worse than the New Avengers.

Originally posted by Accel
Indeed. Why the hell is Marvel putting him on an Avengers roster consisting of Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Ronin any way?

Swear to God, this next Avengers lineup is going to suck worse than the New Avengers.

Meh, I'll still buy it because of Strange, Logan, and Spider-man. 😬

Originally posted by batdude123
Meh, I'll still buy it because of Strange, Logan, and Spider-man. 😬

I'm willing to give it a shot, but I am not looking forward to it.

I can see it see it now- Strange getting taken out by a ninja...

Originally posted by Accel
I'm willing to give it a shot, but I am not looking forward to it.

I can see it see it now- Strange getting taken out by a ninja...

😆

Which even w/o powers is bullshit, because Strange is a phenomenal h2h combatant. Shit, I think he even beat Wolverine in a straight up h2h encounter before.