Blade vs Taskmaster

Started by kaboom2 pages

Blade vs Taskmaster

They get their regular equipments.

Who wins it ?

Taskmaster.

I love Blade seriously but, Taskmaster and mimic anyones skills and he has aquired allot over the years and he has a buttload of gadgets to help him.

Taskmaster 9/10
Damn you

Taskmaster sucks bigtime. But so does Blade.

Sez you. Taskmaster has kicked the asses of countless street levelers. He's got major street cred. The only person to ever beat Taskmaster in H2H after he got their skills, was Deadpool. At least as far as I know. 😬 but I could be wrong. Have any other street leverers beat Taskmaster?

anyway, Taskmaster whups Blade into shape.

The only two people that Tasky hasn't been able to read are Deadpool and Agent-X, but both were special scenarios.

The one thing about Taskmaster that makes him so special is that he's never lost to Captain America in my knowledge. He tends to school him.

Taskmaster should be unbeatable in a h2h fight. He wins this one.

Too bad TM keeps on jobbing recently...

Taskmaster can do anything Blade can H2H and then some

Taskmaster 9/10

Is this a joke? Of course TM wins. Blade is a wuss. He sucks like most Black characters. Plus TM is wh... I mean more skilled.

Taskmaster should take him, Street Level Hero's have one hell of a hard time against him, not many have a clean win over him.

Taskmaster is really good but he seems to be going down hill from just training villains as seen when he lost too Moonknight and got owned by Deadpool. And this was while Deadpool had both his hands cuffed.

Originally posted by Daredevil1
Taskmaster is really good but he seems to be going down hill from just training villains as seen when he lost too Moonknight and got owned by Deadpool. And this was while Deadpool had both his hands cuffed.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I dont even really rate Deadpool. Blade for the win.

Originally posted by Alfheim
Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I dont even really rate Deadpool. Blade for the win.
Blade as written by Marc Guggenheim couldn't touch Wolverine. He's not beating TM. TM is too whi... I mean skilled for someone like Blade to defeat.

Originally posted by Francisco
Blade as written by Marc Guggenheim couldn't touch Wolverine. He's not beating TM. TM is too whi... I mean skilled for someone like Blade to defeat.

Give it a rest. 🙄

Originally posted by Alfheim
Give it a rest. 🙄

But didn't you see the fight. Wolverine manhandle him like a child.

TM pwns him 10/10 ftw.

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
TM pwns him 10/10 ftw.
co-signed.

Originally posted by Francisco
But didn't you see the fight. Wolverine manhandle him like a child.

Wolverine has manhandled DD too.

Originally posted by Alfheim
Wolverine has manhandled DD too.
But not a single punch? No nada? Just a beat down?