spiderman level an under

Started by capt it up1 pages

spiderman level an under

people roughly around spiderman powerlevel and under can only be used.

who is the top 5 best sword fighter's?

spiderman level in terms of strength?..i really dont know that many people that strong that can fence 😬

Originally posted by Priest
spiderman level in terms of strength?..i really dont know that many people that strong that can fence 😬

lol I said and under meaning that then can be less powerful then spiderman. I simply put a capt on so we did not get some cosmic level type guy's.

Not in any order

SilverSamurai
Electra
Leonardo
Batman w/ a sword
Yuki 😏

Drizzt
Drizzt with one hand tied behind his back
Drizzt with his ankles shackled
and then any two others 😄

Kaine
Deathlok
US Agent
Doctor Octpus

Shatterstar might make it on the list as well, I think...