Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
guy222, do u have a link for this giruad
i will post it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_%28Guardians_of_the_Galaxy%29
Originally posted by guy222
i will post it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_%28Guardians_of_the_Galaxy%29
that guy
Phoenix Force>Insane Genis? *shrugs* Could be true. Though PF jobs worse than current Apoc. Methinks the High Lord is somewhat outclassed by the other compeditors, except IM. I like Apoc, I'm probably his #1 fan next to Xplosive, but he is way outclassed by Genis and Giruad. As for the fight itself, what's the MOP?
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Phoenix Force>Insane Genis? *shrugs* Could be true. Though PF jobs worse than current Apoc. Methinks the High Lord is somewhat outclassed by the other compeditors, except IM. I like Apoc, I'm probably his #1 fan next to Xplosive, but he is way outclassed by Genis and Giruad. As for the fight itself, what's the MOP?
I put Apoc on team one. 🙂 Kale with the Medallion of Power is a badass. The object is mystical.