Thor v The Void

Started by leonidas2 pages

Thor v The Void

discuss if thou wouldst. 馃檪

Which Void?

Sentry's dark half?

The Wildstorm character?

sentry's better half . . .

Re: Thor v The Void

Originally posted by leonidas
discuss if thou wouldst. 馃檪

is this classic thor

who else would it be . . .? 馃槙

Can Thor beat the physical manifestation of another person's psychosis?

No idea.

I don't think many could.

Originally posted by leonidas
who else would it be . . .? 馃槙

no need to be confused. just got an idea.

i was wondering if he might be able to ABSORB the void . . . 馃槙

Originally posted by leonidas
i was wondering if he might be able to ABSORB the void . . . 馃槙

that's why i ask u about thor. thor has a chance. he is a god

Originally posted by leonidas
i was wondering if he might be able to ABSORB the void . . . 馃槙

No, I don't think he could ... the Void isn't a seperate entity, as long as Robert Reynolds is alive then it can't be fully destroyed or BFRd.

i'm not sure if thor could've torn hulk up or beaten that x-men+f4+blackbolt+strange+avengers squad.

Originally posted by manorastroman
i'm not sure if thor could've torn hulk up or beaten that x-men+f4+blackbolt+strange+avengers squad.

Which is still inferior to Infinity Watch + Surfer + Adam Warlock + BRB.

Actually, it was more like all of Marvel earth, heroes and villians alike, including Strange, etc.

Originally posted by Scoobless
Can Thor beat the physical manifestation of another person's psychosis?

No idea.

I don't think many could.

he ahs absorbed psionic energy in the past. the void has also been shown to be susceptible to injury. has he ever been ko'd? isn't his weakness the sun? perhaps bfr into the sun would be a last ditch option (though i HATE bfr . . .)?

I have a feeling that the writer wouldn't remember that Thor can absorb psionic energy.

And I'm not fully versed on Void enough to know exactly what he is. I he's an actual physical being, who knows. If he's a psionic projection or energy being, it's entirely feasible that Thor could absorb him.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I have a feeling that the writer wouldn't remember that Thor can absorb psionic energy.

And I'm not fully versed on Void enough to know exactly what he is. I he's an actual physical being, who knows. If he's a psionic projection or energy being, it's entirely feasible that Thor could absorb him.

Well, they forgot during Onslaught.

"Odin's beard ... a large mass of swirling energies that I could surely absorb with mine hammer .... however, Since this beeith a crossover, the only logical thing to do is leap into almost certain death without even trying to defeat or banish this foe"

馃槵

wow, he SAID that in that xover?? well, that DOES explain some things . . . i really need to look at that arc again.

馃槢

Originally posted by leonidas
wow, he SAID that in that xover?? well, that DOES explain some things . . . i really need to look at that arc again.

馃槢

It happens right after Hulk gets separated from Banner ..... can't believe you missed it.

馃槵

See ... 馃檪

how did i miss THAT . . .?
shock