Batman & Robin vs Nightwing & Redhood

Started by Wally West2 pages

Nightwing & Red Hood. Robin is the weak link.

Dick and Jason worked together a few times during Jason's time as Robin, whether they'd work as well now with Jason's new attitude I don't know, but they are capable of team work.

Originally posted by Wally West
Nightwing & Red Hood. Robin is the weak link.

Dick and Jason worked together a few times during Jason's time as Robin, whether they'd work as well now with Jason's new attitude I don't know, but they are capable of team work.

True, while I do agree that Robin is the weak link, I still think Batman could come up with some kind of plan to beat Dick and Jason, along while of course sharing it with Robin. you can't deny Batman's smarts and his stealth capabilitiy, and like i said, if he is giving it his all, (in which most of the time he really doesnt) then Batman and Robin could win this fight. It wouldnt be easy though, but I give them a slight majority 6/10