Celestials vs Mephisto

Started by guy2221 pages

Celestials vs Mephisto

ok 😂

Re: Celestials vs Mephisto

Originally posted by guy222
ok 😂

Mephisto's realm 😕

Celestials

Mephisto's in trouble.

Celestials ftw.

All of the celestials?

Curbstomp for them I would think.

Celestials in a stomp.

Originally posted by tkitna
Mephisto's in trouble.

Celestials ftw.

✅

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
All of the celestials?

Curbstomp for them I would think.

Chaos, it is 😄

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Celestials in a stomp.

cosigned

Make it one Celestial so that at least we can have a more interesting demon stomp.

Originally posted by seaapple
Make it one Celestial so that at least we can have a more interesting demon stomp.

I shall

All Mephisto gets pwnd, now a single celestial would be interesting.

Originally posted by Utrigita
All Mephisto gets pwnd, now a single celestial would be interesting.

indeed 🙂

which celestials if he's in his realm he owns them

Originally posted by Mider999
which celestials if he's in his realm he owns them

Ziran. Can Mephisto defeat Ziran? I like Celestial. Celestials are wondrous

Originally posted by Mider999
which celestials if he's in his realm he owns them

Mephisto cant beat Galactus in his own relam..Wat makes u think the Celestials are going to get "owned"

not the celestials but possible A celestial 🙂

Re: Celestials vs Mephisto

Originally posted by guy222
ok 😂

Celestials hurt Mephisto

Two celestials were using hundreds of planets as weapons.

I honestly doubt Mephisto can take a planet to the chest.

Originally posted by grey fox
Two celestials were using hundreds of planets as weapons.

I honestly doubt Mephisto can take a planet to the chest.

cosigned