Originally posted by TricksterPriest
True. But at the time, Pre-retcon Beyonder was stated to be over TOAA. So there's a good chance he can win.
Where on panel was the beyonder stated to be above TOAA. I need to see this. And hasn't the one above all actually done far more than the pre retconned beyonder? He did create the Heart and the omniverse vortex thingy.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think Current LT is at or above Preretconned beyonder's powers. There is nothing pre retconned beyonder did that The LT of today cannot.
I agree. In Marvel, The One Above All is above LT. Hence the retcon for the all dummy Beyonder. Hopefully in Ill #3, they get his origin correct. Back in '84-85, they could have made history, they failed horribly.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Really? I thought they implied it when Beyonder was talking to a guy who looked like Jack Kirby.
True Beyonders created that idiot. In Ill #3, lets see if they get his origin straight. Jack Kirby=Stan Lee. Trickster, u know Kirby brought us the Celestials. I read his email regarding the ommipotent Celestials.
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Well the Living Tribunal cannot be millions of times more powerful than himself, it would end up in a paradox.
THe beyonder was said to be more powerful than the marvel multiverse. we know now that there is a marvel omniverse that is >>>>>>>>>the preret beyonder. I'm betting the LT is above even the marvel omniverse. thus making him superior to even the Pre retconned beyonder.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THe beyonder was said to be more powerful than the marvel multiverse. we know now that there is a marvel omniverse that is >>>>>>>>>the preret beyonder. I'm betting the LT is above even the marvel omniverse. thus making him superior to even the Pre retconned beyonder.
And he was all that was inside the Multiverse and the Beyond realm.
He even said that even the most powerful being in the Multiverse (Living Tribunal) was like microbes to him.
LT could not touch him then and he wouldent be able to touch him now.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THe beyonder was said to be more powerful than the marvel multiverse. we know now that there is a marvel omniverse that is >>>>>>>>>the preret beyonder. I'm betting the LT is above even the marvel omniverse. thus making him superior to even the Pre retconned beyonder.
I agree with u
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Well techniqally:
Marvel Multi-verse (One Multiverse) + Beyond-realm (Infinite amount of Multiverses)
Beyond realm then = Omniverse nowAnd he was all that was inside the Multiverse and the Beyond realm.
He even said that even the most powerful being in the Multiverse (Living Tribunal) was like microbes to him.
LT could not touch him then and he wouldent be able to touch him now.
LT is above True Beyonders. Beyonders made the cube beings. Beyonder can't beat LT. Back in '84-85, those idiots blew it. Twenty three years later, we all know who is the most powerful being save The One Above All. Its Living Tribunal