Loki(Evil Eye)/RKT/Odin(Gem of Infinite Suns) vs Death/Eternity/Galactus

Started by guy2222 pages

Loki(Evil Eye)/RKT/Odin(Gem of Infinite Suns) vs Death/Eternity/Galactus

ok 馃槈

Re: Loki(Evil Eye)/RKT/Odin(Gem of Infinite Suns) vs Death/Eternity/Galactus

Originally posted by guy222
ok 馃槈

Team Two

Yes Team two unless suddenly team 1 has become abstracts.

Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes Team two unless suddenly team 1 has become abstracts.

Thank u for the post. Death/Eternity/Galactus refer to each other as siblings

Re: Loki(Evil Eye)/RKT/Odin(Gem of Infinite Suns) vs Death/Eternity/Galactus

Originally posted by guy222
ok 馃槈

Abstracts

Re: Re: Loki(Evil Eye)/RKT/Odin(Gem of Infinite Suns) vs Death/Eternity/Galactus

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Abstracts

Evil Eye was impressive

Re: Re: Re: Loki(Evil Eye)/RKT/Odin(Gem of Infinite Suns) vs Death/Eternity/Galactus

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Evil Eye was impressive

RKT badass

Re: Loki(Evil Eye)/RKT/Odin(Gem of Infinite Suns) vs Death/Eternity/Galactus

Originally posted by guy222
ok 馃槈
馃槓

Re: Re: Loki(Evil Eye)/RKT/Odin(Gem of Infinite Suns) vs Death/Eternity/Galactus

Originally posted by bigbran
馃槓

馃嵑

Re: Re: Re: Loki(Evil Eye)/RKT/Odin(Gem of Infinite Suns) vs Death/Eternity/Galactus

Originally posted by guy222
馃嵑

What is the Gem of Infinite Suns?

Team two destroys team one.

One or two of the second team is enough.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
One or two of the second team is enough.

Which one

I would say Eternity ore Galactus could possibly do it alone death could to, hell they could all near solo them themselves.

Originally posted by Utrigita
I would say Eternity ore Galactus could possibly do it alone death could to, hell they could all near solo them themselves.

Galactus couldn't do it alone.

Death, I'm not sure of.

Eternity? More than likely

Originally posted by Utrigita
I would say Eternity ore Galactus could possibly do it alone death could to, hell they could all near solo them themselves.

I always respect your opinionwave

A FP Galactus, or Eternity solo.

Galactus an Death are more than enough.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
A FP Galactus, or Eternity solo.

Galactus an Death are more than enough.

Is Death more powerful than Galactus?

Originally posted by guy222
Is Death more powerful than Galactus?

bump

Originally posted by guy222
Is Death more powerful than Galactus?

I believe so yes.