Superman vs Marvel Ares

Started by golem3701 pages

Superman vs Marvel Ares

Who wins?

Ares- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ares_(Marvel_Comics) & http://marvel.com/universe/Ares

Re: Superman vs Marvel Ares

Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Ares- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ares_(Marvel_Comics) & http://marvel.com/universe/Ares

Ares is badass

*cough* curbstomp *cough* Supes win.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*cough* curbstomp *cough* Supes win.

I would see a doctor about that cough. 😄

But I agree.

Ares might not be a strong but he is immortal and centuries of fighting.

Dude, DC Ares probably could win. partly because he's got a true 'godly' powerset. Compared to that, MU ares is crap. He's got no ****ing chance. 😛

Uh...Ares is pretty high up there...I mean really high...

I hope you're refering to DC Ares....... 🤨

whats wrong with marvel ares he seemed preety powerful to me.

but he's just outclassed here :-\

I mean Ares is really cool. But still

Dude, Ares and Pluto got thrashed by Thor at the same time...

he seems to be more involved though than dc counterpart.

well the DC Ares, is actually more powerful and is usually only involved in Wonder woman comics. usually

Supes, is to fast, to durable, to strong and has such a variety of powers that Ares wouldn't stand a chance.

Namor owned Ares, Thor as has been said owned Ares and Pluto at the same time, hes just outmatched and outclassed here.

I think there are more restrictions on DC's gods on what they can&can't do.

DC Ares is behind the scenes type. Like Lucifer in Vertigo. He's a GOD and beyond petty mortal qualms like superheroing.

He's VERY involved though. He starts wars and ends them. In DC, it's implied that he in fact started the War in Iraq. It's just nobody knows it.

Originally posted by Draco69
DC Ares is behind the scenes type. Like Lucifer in Vertigo. He's a GOD and beyond petty mortal qualms like superheroing.

He's VERY involved though. He starts wars and ends them. In DC, it's implied that he in fact started the War in Iraq. It's just nobody knows it.

I'd figure you'd know ✅

Isn't he the God of Conflict so he basically thrives on war and so basically wouldn't you be empowering him by fighting him or causing any conflict?

Originally posted by Superherovandal
Isn't he the God of Conflict so he basically thrives on war and so basically wouldn't you be empowering him by fighting him or causing any conflict?

Pretty much. DC Gods are metaphorical in power. If you attack DC Ares with violence or even THINK a violent thought against him, you only empower him and make him stronger. Also any "conflicts" (i.e. personal) you have or have been involved with makes him stronger too.