Marvel vs DC

Started by guy2221 pages

Marvel vs DC

PF vs Kismet
First Fallen vs Mxy
Galactus vs Overmaster
Maelstrom(Anomaly) vs Spectre

ok

Re: Marvel vs DC

Originally posted by guy222
PF vs Kismet
First Fallen vs Mxy
Galactus vs Overmaster
Maelstrom(Anomaly) vs Spectre

ok

I am taking

who is PF

Originally posted by hunbu04
who is PF

Phoenix Force. I thank u for responding 🙂

Re: Marvel vs DC

Originally posted by guy222
PF vs Kismet
First Fallen vs Mxy
Galactus vs Overmaster
Maelstrom(Anomaly) vs Spectre

ok

IMO....

1.) PF
2.) Mxy
3.) Galactus
4.) Spectre, (but he would need to be "amped up"😉

Re: Re: Marvel vs DC

Originally posted by Galan007
IMO....

1.) PF
2.) Mxy
3.) Galactus
4.) Spectre, (but he would need to be "amped up"😉

Cool. 🙂

Why did Dominus want Kismet's position and power when he was already multiversal unless she was more powerful?

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why did Dominus want Kismet's position and power when he was already multiversal unless she was more powerful?

I know Kismet=Eternity. I will check on Dominus

Originally posted by guy222
I know Kismet=Eternity. I will check on Dominus

Dominus>>Eternity, So why would he want kismet's power if she is only equal to eternity?

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dominus>>Eternity, So why would he want kismet's power if she is only equal to eternity?
yet dominous lost to supes 🙄

Originally posted by xmeat
yet dominous lost to supes 🙄

NOt really. SOme crazy power superman never had before and doesn't have now. Just another silly writer.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dominus>>Eternity, So why would he want kismet's power if she is only equal to eternity?

Do u know what issues Dominus was in? I believe in Marvel, Eternity is second to Living Tribunal

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NOt really. SOme crazy power superman never had before and doesn't have now. Just another silly writer.

Bad writing does occur. Some stories i like. Others are bs

Re: Marvel vs DC

Originally posted by guy222
PF vs Kismet
First Fallen vs Mxy
Galactus vs Overmaster
Maelstrom(Anomaly) vs Spectre

ok

Sidious likes phoenix force, first fallen, big g and spectre. Meh

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NOt really. SOme crazy power superman never had before and doesn't have now. Just another silly writer.
Actually, the power still comes up now and then. Even in a Spectre issue he mentions using Torquasm Vo.
Unless maybe Crisis reset it, which is certainly reasonable. But until that point, he had it, and it was NOT a one time power, he used it in a few different arcs and a few appearances in other comics.

Actually, now that I think about it, he probably does still have it.
In the OMAC Mini;
he was creating mental projections of himself, and talking telepathically.

Kismet.
Mxy.
Galactus.
Spectre.

Re: Marvel vs DC

Originally posted by guy222
PF vs Kismet
First Fallen vs Mxy
Galactus vs Overmaster
Maelstrom(Anomaly) vs Spectre

ok

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

Originally posted by Juntai
Kismet.
Mxy.
Galactus.
Spectre.

Can I ask u, how does Kismet beat Phoenix Force?

Re: Re: Marvel vs DC

Originally posted by boriquaking55
1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

I don't listen to Bob Dylan. Do u have answers?

Re: Re: Re: Marvel vs DC

Originally posted by guy222
I don't listen to Bob Dylan. Do u have answers?

My picks are Phoenix Force, First Fallen, Galactus and Spectre 🙂