Originally posted by 2damnloud
Could he destroy her on an atomic level??EM is a fundemental force in the universe and Mags allegedly has 'complete control' over said force.
I've never seen mags ever do anything like that. Your argument does make since too and i wonder what messing with her psy powers and other attributes that she has would do to her. um I don't know who would win. I'm always hearing how powerfull sersi is but I don't think she has the feats to back it up. Exodus pawned her and exodus < mags. but that's abc logic which is crap.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, supposedly, Exodus is more powerful than Magneto. in AoA, Magneto never told Exodus of his full power, fearing it would corrupt him and that he would not be able to stop him.
it wasn't because he wouldn't be able to stop him it was that exodus may become as bad as the people (apoc) he was fighting. AOA mags is about half (loss a great deal of power when he destroyed apocs ship) of what 616 mags was at the time. Current mags is much stronger now.
Originally posted by Rutog98
Sersi. Magneto can't hurt her and she can do plenty to him. She controls subatomic particles on a level he can't begin to touch.
subatomic? I thought it was just the atomic not that it matters. mags can do stuff at least on the atomic level he made a comb out of thin air (or so I've heard) so that should provide some kind of defense. (I'm not saying mags wins I don't know but I think it will be a fight either way)
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Nope, it doesn't help Mags from Sersi's transmutating abilities.In the Storm vs Sersi thread, Storm making an intricate bathing suit to fit her body outta thin air didn'y help her.
In order to kill Sersi Magneto would have to destroy her on an atomic level.
Which gives me an idea for a thread馃槺
just because some people didn't accept it as a deffence doesn't mean it wouldn't work.
I think it would be possible for mags to destroy her on an atomic level but I've never seen him do anything like that.
Originally posted by jasofisc
subatomic? I thought it was just the atomic not that it matters. mags can do stuff at least on the atomic level he made a comb out of thin air (or so I've heard) so that should provide some kind of defense. (I'm not saying mags wins I don't know but I think it will be a fight either way)
He had to STRAIN alot to do that. Sersi is way beyond him. She has control over her body at the subatomic level. She can transmute matter, control energy, etc. She beats him hands down. She could transmute the air he breathes into fire.