The Fury vs. Evil Molecule Man

Started by Nikkolas2 pages

The Fury vs. Evil Molecule Man

So, who wins?

Molecule Man

Stalemate

MM

Re: The Fury vs. Evil Molecule Man

Originally posted by Nikkolas
So, who wins?

MM

Re: Re: The Fury vs. Evil Molecule Man

Originally posted by guy222
MM

Sidious says MM wins

You guys sure?

Originally posted by King Kandy
You guys sure?

KK, Fury wins again?

Moelcule man's alter ego could destroy the Multiverse, but he spared it.

Interesting match.

The Fury is immune (more or less) to Reality Warping, I imagine Molecular Warping would be even more insignificant to Fury.

Molecule Man is not as invulnerable as Jaspers yall,

MM does have defenses though, he proved that vs Post-Retcon Beyonder.

MM wins after a long battle, by wearing the Fury down.

In a short battle, I'm not sure (Fury's durability is beyond God-like)

Erasing an universe didn't kill Fury, I don't see how erasing places in which he its absent its going to help much.

Originally posted by Bentley
Erasing an universe didn't kill Fury, I don't see how erasing places in which he its absent its going to help much.

This makes sense. 🙂

Originally posted by Mr Master
Interesting match.

The Fury is immune (more or less) to Reality Warping, I imagine Molecular Warping would be even more insignificant to Fury.

Molecule Man is not as invulnerable as Jaspers yall,

MM does have defenses though, he proved that vs Post-Retcon Beyonder.

MM wins after a long battle, by wearing the Fury down.

In a short battle, I'm not sure (Fury's durability is beyond God-like)


I think that Nikkolas is talking about post recton Evil MM, not the pre recton version(but I could be wrong).

Actually, MM is talking about Post-Retcon Molecule Man.

IKubik begged him not to kill post-retcon Beyonder.

Originally posted by Nikkolas
Actually, MM is talking about Post-Retcon Molecule Man.

IKubik begged him not to kill post-retcon Beyonder.

Does anyone know where Owen is?

Originally posted by guy222
Does anyone know where Owen is?

He's in his bed sleeping ... Why was that question necessary?

I'm pretty sure he's asking where he is in the comics...

Has he even been in anything recently with CW taking up every Marvel-related issue on Earth?

The Fury's only weakness seems to be that it expends/damages itself travelling to other universes. So if Molecule Man can travel to another universe, wait for the Fury to follow it, and then kill it when it is weakened, he will win.

But does MM knows that much about the Fury?

He has cosmic awareness, doesn't he? He could find out.