This is the strongest version of Fury when he fought MJJ
STA
StarhawkRestricted
Hyperstorm would still take it.
NIK
NikkolasRestricted
Hyperstorm isn't a flea compared to Jaspers.
Fury 10/10.
GUY
guy222With my gal
Originally posted by Nikkolas Hyperstorm isn't a flea compared to Jaspers.
Fury 10/10.
Fury has a hard time with Hyperstorm. Robot a bit overrated. It cannot adapt to everything. But u gave me a thread. Mmmm
UTR
UtrigitaSenior Member
diffecult Fury can adapt to nearly everything but I think that Hyperstorm that drawn the his powers from hyperspace and possessos a IQ higher then both Dooms and Reed Richards will be capable of winning
MID
Mider999Restricted
he defeated jaspers i think only cause he brought jaspers to a place where there was nothing to draw on, maybe he could take hyperstorm to a place where there is no hyperspace to draw on.
GUY
guy222With my gal
Originally posted by Mider999 he defeated jaspers i think only cause he brought jaspers to a place where there was nothing to draw on, maybe he could take hyperstorm to a place where there is no hyperspace to draw on.
hyperstorm should win
TRI
TricksterPriestRenegade Timelord
Hard to call. Both of them are insanely powerful. But the problem is, Fury adapts. I'd say Hyperstorm has a shot, but he'll run out of options if he doesn't go for the kill fast.
MM
Mr MasterJunior Member
Originally posted by TricksterPriest Hard to call. Both of them are insanely powerful. But the problem is, Fury adapts. I'd say Hyperstorm has a shot, but he'll run out of options if he doesn't go for the kill fast.
I agree.
GUY
guy222With my gal
Originally posted by Mr Master I agree.
Mr. M, is it because of Hyperstorm's parentage
MM
Mr MasterJunior Member
Originally posted by guy222 Mr. M, is it because of Hyperstorm's parentage
It's because of Jaspers' power.
GUY
guy222With my gal
Originally posted by Mr Master It's because of Jaspers' power.
Sounds fair
UTR
UtrigitaSenior Member
I wonder if Hyperstorm somwhow could manipulate the atoms in fury ??? you know kind of rewrite his programming.
TRI
TricksterPriestRenegade Timelord
If Jaspers couldn't do it, I don't think Hyperstorm can..........
MAN
manorastromanSenior Member
fury was built exclusively to fight jaspers, though, and only beat him by exploiting that very specific weakness. i can kinda picture hyperstorm just atomizing the robot with a nice dose of hyperspace.
EM
Endless MikeSqirrel Girl fanboy
Actually the Fury was built specifically to destroy superhumans, by an alternate Jaspers. 238 Jaspers was unaware of the existence of alternate versions of himself, and never had fighting one of them in mind when he built the Fury