Sasquatch vs Venom, Carnage, and Toxin

Started by Accel2 pages

Sasquatch vs Venom, Carnage, and Toxin

Saquatch scraps with the scary symbiotes of startling insanity.

How do ya'll call it? This is Eddie Brock Venom btw.

The team wins

Symbiotes win. Toxin is powerful in his own right.

Thunderclap can do some serious damage from Sasquatch, but if they work well together which I doubt they will, they can win.

Re: Sasquatch vs Venom, Carnage, and Toxin

Originally posted by Accel
Saquatch scraps with the scary symbiotes of startling insanity.

How do ya'll call it? This is Eddie Brock Venom btw.

Team. Sasquatch did well against the Hulk

Re: Re: Sasquatch vs Venom, Carnage, and Toxin

Originally posted by guy222
Team. Sasquatch did well against the Hulk

He's beat the Hulk.

Re: Re: Re: Sasquatch vs Venom, Carnage, and Toxin

Originally posted by King_Mungi
He's beat the Hulk.

King, he may have a hard time with Hulk. Hulk is goin on a rampage

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sasquatch vs Venom, Carnage, and Toxin

Originally posted by guy222
King, he may have a hard time with Hulk. Hulk is goin on a rampage

He may, but Sasquatch already has a win record and a draw against the Hulk.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sasquatch vs Venom, Carnage, and Toxin

Originally posted by King_Mungi
He may, but Sasquatch already has a win record and a draw against the Hulk.

I agree with that

I'm a huge Sasquatch fan, but I'm gonna go with the team on this one...I think the three symbiotes would be able to overwhelm Sasquatch, though it would take some effort...

Originally posted by King_Mungi
He may, but Sasquatch already has a win record and a draw against the Hulk.
When did Walter beat Hulk?

Walter loses

Originally posted by snoopdogg
When did Walter beat Hulk?

AF #79, alternate reality Hulk.

team

Really cause i think wally murders the symbiotes toxin wasnt all too impressive

Originally posted by King_Mungi
He may, but Sasquatch already has a win record and a draw against the Hulk.
When did Sasquatch draw with Hulk? I recall Hulk winning the annual fight.
Originally posted by King_Mungi
AF #79, alternate reality Hulk.
Are you serious?

Originally posted by juggernaut74
When did Sasquatch draw with Hulk? I recall Hulk winning the annual fight.

Are you serious?

That was it, also yeah Hulk was definetly getting the clear advantage at the end. The fight didn't end as in somone knocked out, that's why it was a draw, but if you go by a point system like boxing/UFC Hulk clearly won.

Yes

Originally posted by -K-M-
That was it, also yeah Hulk was definetly getting the clear advantage at the end. The fight didn't end as in somone knocked out, that's why it was a draw, but if you go by a point system like boxing/UFC Hulk clearly won.

Yes

Ok.

I'm not sure alternate realities are a good way to gauge anything. As the alternate versions tend to job alot.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm not sure alternate realities are a good way to gauge anything. As the alternate versions tend to job alot.

Llan apparently made that universe to be like the main 616 universe, but yeah it's an alternate reality version take it as it is.

Originally posted by -K-M-
That was it, also yeah Hulk was definetly getting the clear advantage at the end. The fight didn't end as in somone knocked out, that's why it was a draw, but if you go by a point system like boxing/UFC Hulk clearly won.

Yes

BTW.

Why the hell did you change your name!!!! You've been King Mungi for as long as I can remember!