dr doom w/prep vs Sentry

Started by lordboo1 pages

dr doom w/prep vs Sentry

who wins?
as powerful as sentry is, i reckon doom takes this?

how much prep, he'd need a month or more to take Sentry IMO.

Originally posted by horrorwolf
how much prep, he'd need a month or more to take Sentry IMO.

doom gets 2 weeks prep.

Re: dr doom w/prep vs Sentry

Originally posted by lordboo
who wins?
as powerful as sentry is, i reckon doom takes this?

Doom

Originally posted by lordboo
doom gets 2 weeks prep.

Doom

doom + 1 day of prep = stomp.hang

Prep=Worst. Thing. Ever.

The F4 regularly take Doom down when he has prep, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to assume Sentry would be able to do so.

Originally posted by "V"
Prep=Worst. Thing. Ever.

The F4 regularly take Doom down when he has prep, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to assume Sentry would be able to do so.

The FF also have a lot of experience with Doom which certainly help in fighting him.

Originally posted by hush
doom + 1 day of prep = stomp.hang

doom + 1 day of prep = stomped.hang
Fix'd

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The FF also have a lot of experience with Doom which certainly help in fighting him.

Understandable, Sentry has more experience in general than the Fantastic Four though. I'm just pointing out the fact that prep has become highly over-rated.

I still reckon Bob would take it though, s'not like he's not a genius either (not to Doom's level, but enough to keep up).

Originally posted by "V"
Understandable, Sentry has more experience in general than the Fantastic Four though. I'm just pointing out the fact that prep has become highly over-rated.

I meant the FF have experience with Doom specifically. Reed probably knows exactly how Vic think at this point.

Originally posted by "V"
I still reckon Bob would take it though, s'not like he's not a genius either (not to Doom's level, but enough to keep up).

I thought this was one sided prep for Doom (didn't know Sentry was that smart)

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I thought this was one sided prep for Doom (didn't know Sentry was that smart)

It is. Doom>>>>>>Sentry in prep. lol

1 day aint enough to overcome Sentry's powers/abilities though IMHO.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I meant the FF have experience with Doom specifically. Reed probably knows exactly how Vic think at this point.

I thought this was one sided prep for Doom (didn't know Sentry was that smart)

Yeah I know what you meant initially, I'm just saying perhaps it'd be a non-factor considering the amount of experience Sentry is supposed to have. Like for example pitting Silver Surfer against Doom, he doesn't have too much personal experience (a few run ins maybe) but he'd still fare well.

I think it is one-sided prep, but what I mean by that is anything Vic can do/make he might be able to deal with. He's not as smart as Stark or Reed, think Pym level probably (he made CLOC).

Originally posted by horrorwolf
It is. Doom>>>>>>Sentry in prep. lol

1 day aint enough to overcome Sentry's powers/abilities though IMHO.

😐

He gets 2 weeks not one day.

Originally posted by hush
doom + 1 day of prep = stomp.hang

Understood.

Doom wins.

Sentry. I'm not sure Doom knows enough about him to prep for him in 2 weeks.

Doom.

Sentry has shown anything so far that makes me think he could take a fully prepped Doom.

Originally posted by batdude123
Doom.

Sentry has shown anything so far that makes me think he could take a fully prepped Doom.

Sidious takes Victor

I like both Doom, and Sentry... both are powerful... I'm also going to base this off of, niether of them having prep...

I'd say Doom would win... of course, until Sentry shows a little... more.