JLA vs. Godzilla

Started by Evil_Ash1 pages

JLA vs. Godzilla

Yes, I did it because I was bored.

Now, can the JLA stop Godzilla? dur

Rather easily.

No they can't 🙄 apparently no one knows anything about godzilla.

Sequel ftw 😖hifty:

Re: JLA vs. Godzilla

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yes, I did it because I was bored.

Now, can the JLA stop Godzilla? dur

Back from lunch. I am lil............
Godzilla ftw

Symmetric, were you around during my reign of godzilla?

Re: JLA vs. Godzilla

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yes, I did it because I was bored.

Now, can the JLA stop Godzilla? dur

Sidious says, Godzilla in a stomp

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
No they can't 🙄 apparently no one knows anything about godzilla.

Indeed.

We all know King Kong could utterly destroy Godzilla. sly

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Symmetric, were you around during my reign of godzilla?

I don't think so.

Oh please. I am a Godilla fanboy. But Supes moves moons, Zilla struggles with mountains. Anyway this is comic Zilla, movie isn't allowed.

seen like 26 of the movies. My brother is a godzilla fanboy. KLA wins

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
No they can't 🙄 apparently no one knows anything about godzilla.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

I'm being completely serious. Didn't you know that godzilla pee'd and made spawn just out of pee!? He is the freaking ultimate. You cannot defeat him. Thor once got pantsed by godzilla and all the girls laughed at him. Godzilla took a boulder and spun it and that's how tops were created! Don't even pretend to know about godzilla because he is the ultimate. His breath can shake the very fabrics of reality.

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I'm being completely serious. Didn't you know that godzilla pee'd and made spawn just out of pee!? He is the freaking ultimate. You cannot defeat him. Thor once got pantsed by godzilla and all the girls laughed at him. Godzilla took a boulder and spun it and that's how tops were created! Don't even pretend to know about godzilla because he is the ultimate. His breath can shake the very fabrics of reality.

Kong still takes him. sly

Kong is nothing. Apes are stupid. A giant Polar bear would kill kong...

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Kong is nothing. Apes are stupid. A giant Polar bear would kill kong...

Kong can fly and shoot lasers from his ass.

Godzira is a big snake.

😐

Even taking Godzilla's strongest feats from the comics and movies, at most he can:

- Survive in the eath's core
- Regenerate from small pieces
- Survive a black hole
- Destroy a moon - sized object

Superman alone is stronger than that.... the rest of the JLA is overkill.

Superman Cannot pee on heaven, can he? can he take a star and let one drop of drool put it out!?

Do gods worship him? That's why he's called god- ZILLA you know.

Did you say Godzilly?

No?