Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

Started by lordboo2 pages

Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

h2h combat
who wins?

Re: Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

Originally posted by lordboo
h2h combat
who wins?

Can I ask u which Ares? Marvel or DC

Re: Re: Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

Originally posted by guy222
Can I ask u which Ares? Marvel or DC

marvel

Re: Re: Re: Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

Originally posted by lordboo
marvel

emil/algrim ftw

bump

Kurse one shots the other team

The trio gets crushed.

Kurse could solo this, team Kurse wins easily.

Having 616 Rhino on any team turns in an automatic loss.

Wouldn't Pete put a hurting on Kurse? I'm thinking Ares and Rhino, could hold Abomination long enough for Peter to get the KO, assuming Colossus can do huge damage in his steel form (Kurses number 1 weakness). If not Kurse kills them all.

Only if Pete is made of iron.

Even Iron doesn't completely stop Kurse, like Kryptonite stops Superman.

Kurse absolutely shitstomps.

Kurse's durability combined with being 4x stronger than Thor would allow him to kill the competition on his own, having Abomination as a tagteam partner only makes the job even easier. Kurse would beat Rhino to death with only like 4 blows or less considering his enormous levels of physical strength, and Ares being weaker than Thor doesn't help against Kurse. Team 1 wins 9/10. Regarding the Iron weakness of Kurse, you'll need to be very strong and have a strong iron-based weapon on hand to even harm Kurse significantly enough.

even before the upgrade, he almost killed BRB

Before they said Colossus was made of osmium, not iron. Is he actually made of iron now? Still, even with the weakness, I'd give Kurse the edge over the team.

Kurse for the win.

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Before they said Colossus was made of osmium, not iron. Is he actually made of iron now? Still, even with the weakness, I'd give Kurse the edge over the team.

Colossus has hurt magical beings before because of his osmium form.

Yeah, but those weren't necessarily the same thing as dark elves. I know it worked on Sym, but I wasn't sure if it affected much else. Anyways, Kurse is still too strong to lose this.

Classic Blonsky/Kurse easily

That was a well placed bump. 👆