MJJ/Fury vs Living Tribunal

Started by guy2221 pages

MJJ/Fury vs Living Tribunal

keep it real....everyone is appreciated

Re: MJJ/Fury vs Living Tribunal

Originally posted by guy222
keep it real....everyone is appreciated

Living Tribunal

LT will destroyes him utterly this is a battled that MJJ/Fury cannot possibly win.

Re: Re: MJJ/Fury vs Living Tribunal

Originally posted by guy222
Living Tribunal

Sidious likes LT

LT ftw.

You once said that he couldn't 😉

Just kidding, you changed the statement.

Originally posted by Utrigita
You once said that he couldn't 😉

Just kidding, you changed the statement.

Good afternoon. Tribunal is amazing 🙂

This is clearly spite to help your crazed LT fanboyism...

Originally posted by King Kandy
This is clearly spite to help your crazed LT fanboyism...

Are u calling me a fanboy? New rules, remember. BTW LT wins

Originally posted by guy222
Are u calling me a fanboy? New rules, remember. BTW LT wins

Guy, when is Living Tribunal goin to appear

Originally posted by Utrigita
You once said that he couldn't 😉

Just kidding, you changed the statement.

Nah, he just said LT couldn't destroy MJJ's Universe.

He did say LT would destroy MJJ himself though.

BTW,

LT ftw.

Originally posted by Galan007
Nah, he just said LT couldn't destroy MJJ's Universe.

He did say LT would destroy MJJ himself though.

BTW,

LT ftw.

I still think that is bullshit though...

Originally posted by Galan007
Nah, he just said LT couldn't destroy MJJ's Universe.

He did say LT would destroy MJJ himself though.

BTW,

LT ftw.

Ur on late 🙂

Originally posted by bigbran
I still think that is bullshit though...
As do I...

But that's neither here nor there. 😈

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Guy, when is Living Tribunal goin to appear

jawdrop

Originally posted by guy222
Ur on late 🙂
Yeah, I got board. 🙂

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I got board. 🙂

Its been pretty civil. Have a good weekend

Originally posted by guy222
No fussing this evening. That's good
😱

You just jinxed it!

😛

Originally posted by Galan007
😱

You just jinxed it!

😛

Cool 🙂

Originally posted by Utrigita
You once said that he couldn't

Just kidding, you changed the statement.

My statement was always the same.

Originally posted by Galan007
Nah, he just said LT couldn't destroy MJJ's Universe.

He did say LT would destroy MJJ himself though.

Negative.

Originally posted by bigbran
I still think that is bullshit though...
Originally posted by Galan007
As do I...

As do I,

since I never said LT couldn't destroy MJJ's Universe.

I clearly said LT didn't HAVE to destroy MJJ's Universe in order to defeat MJJ.

In the confusion, this somehow translated to LT can't destroy MJJ's Universe.

So I stated FOR the RECORD my position in that thread, it must've been missed. 🙂