Whoa!!

Started by Soujaboy2 pages

Originally posted by Validus
Indeed.

I think that would be the response to this...

TricksterPriest (and others) need to look in the mirror for a second.

A. If you voluntarily give up control of the tourney, but still feel entitled to "take it over" as soon as you saw fit, thus compromising the tourney, something's wrong.
B. Instead of figuring out draft picks via rational complaints, we jumped to conclusions, PO'd a director who was trying his best, and tried to institute new rules.
C. DL was never once derogatory toward someone. Ever. I don't care whether or not you agree with his decisions, he kept things respectful. A lot of people can't say the same thing.

As far as I'm concerned, the only "wrong" thing he did was allow Angie. But in the scheme of things, it's a small mistake. The rest of us, on the other hand, took to bickering, name-calling, and all manner of negative input.

For a tourney to happen at this point, I'll need evidence that it will be kept civil and that there will be a distinct plan that won't waver. Otherwise, it's done.