Ive been wondering, is Rhino even capable of a thunderclap? Hes strong enough, but I dont think Ive ever seen him attempt one. Also with standard gear how is Deathstroke going to take down Rhino? Just curious as I havent followed the character much, but he seems to be around Deadpool's level offensively.
Originally posted by redhotrash
Ive been wondering, is Rhino even capable of a thunderclap? Hes strong enough, but I dont think Ive ever seen him attempt one. Also with standard gear how is Deathstroke going to take down Rhino? Just curious as I havent followed the character much, but he seems to be around Deadpool's level offensively.
Rhino can thunder clap but, not sure if he has.
DS can also use 90% of his brain. he's a brilliant strategist.
and Rhino? he's as dumb as a box of rocks.
Originally posted by redhotrash
Still, in a straight up fight, how would he overcome Rhino's durability and stamina with standard gear? Im not saying he'd lose, just curious how it could go down.
mmm, couple of bullets through the eye? maybe noxious gases ftw?
i don't sell DS short of a lot of things. beating Rhino isn't going to be any exception.