Parallax vs. Dark Phoenix

Started by Faceman1 pages

Parallax vs. Dark Phoenix

Who wins?

Re: Parallax vs. Dark Phoenix

Originally posted by Faceman
Who wins?

Have a blessed week. DP ftw

Damn! Umm I'm guessing either Parallax or stalemate but I don't recall if DP was as powerful as white crown.
If so then probably DP but its close!

This is Dark Phoenix and Parallax rapes her.

dp wins

Parallax, Dp would give out eventually.

Parallax.

Parallax

Yo.

becuz Para had a weakness for women in the past, I think DP bittch-smacks him around quite a bit here; however once he gets tired of that he makes with the BIG pimp-smack that puts her down.......FTW.

and then she leave w/him to go screw in front of Scott & Logan (remember, shes all about the "passion of life" and everything)

😆 💃 😈

Tazer

Re: Re: Parallax vs. Dark Phoenix

Originally posted by guy222
Have a blessed week. DP ftw

❌

parallax winna 😛

Parallax dominates.

Parallax

Hallax would rape stomp.

Parallax

Parallax will erase Jean Grey from the timeline, I think Parallax is well above PF period.