The Authority vs The Fantastic bunch

Started by endrict2 pages

The Authority vs The Fantastic bunch

Authority

Apollo
Midnighter
Engineer
The Doctor
Jenny Sparks
Jenny Q
Rose Tattoo
Jack Hawksmoor
Doctor

Fantastic bunch

Mister Fantastic
Doctor Doom
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Franklin Richards
Ghost Rider (Daniel Ketch)
Storm
Wolverine
Namor
Nova

Fight in NYC..lots of water.

Re: The Authority vs The Fantastic bunch

Originally posted by endrict
Authority

Apollo
Midnighter
Engineer
The Doctor
Jenny Sparks
Jenny Q
Rose Tattoo
Jack Hawksmoor
Doctor

Fantastic bunch

Mister Fantastic
Doctor Doom
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Franklin Richards
Ghost Rider (Daniel Ketch)
Storm
Wolverine
Namor
Nova

Fight in NYC..lots of water.

fantastic bunch

So, how many people here can resist having their bones turned into cologne?

Doom, Franklin Richards, and Ghost Rider?

As far as Nova goes, do you mean Richard Ryder or Frankie Raye?

The Doctor, Jenny Q, Jenny Sparks, and an NYC Hawksmoor on one team?

Authority take it a vast majority. The biggest problem I see is Nova, and even then, the Authority take it with numbers.

EDIT: Woops, didn't see Franklin there. If he could defend against the Doctor's power, he'd still have to deal with the Jennys.

With Franklin, though, I might give the Fantasic bunch 1-2/10.

I think the Fantastic's main hope lies in Franklin Richards. He has to be able to counter the Doctor's power. If he can't, it's over.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I think the Fantastic's main hope lies in Franklin Richards. He has to be able to counter the Doctor's power. If he can't, it's over.

I think ur selling Reed and Doom short. Granted, I don't like the FF, but I give props to Reed. Doom rivals Reed

Authority in a curb.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I think the Fantastic's main hope lies in Franklin Richards. He has to be able to counter the Doctor's power. If he can't, it's over.

He'd have to counter Jenny Quantum's too. Quantum is a powerhouse.

Originally posted by Soljer
So, how many people here can resist having their bones turned into cologne?

Doom, Franklin Richards, and Ghost Rider?

As far as Nova goes, do you mean Richard Ryder or Frankie Raye?

Frankie Raye, she was on FF once or twice.

Add HULK to FFB

I'm assuming Rose Tattoo is still the Spirit of Murder, since she doesn't really have many appearances as the Spirit of Life yet?

Not that it really affects the fact that the Authority win the majority.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm assuming Rose Tattoo is still the Spirit of Murder, since she doesn't really have many appearances as the Spirit of Life yet?

Not that it really affects the fact that the Authority win the majority.

Reed uses the UN. Does the Authority win

Originally posted by guy222
Reed uses the UN. Does the Authority win

Can Reed use the UN when he's a tree?

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Can Reed use the UN when he's a tree?

Who turns him into a tree, when he uses the UN

Originally posted by guy222
Who turns him into a tree, when he uses the UN

And you think he can use the UN before either Doctor can form a thought?

Not to mention, you have an invalid argument. Reed does not normally carry around the UN, and since there is no prep, he would not have access to it.

Originally posted by H. S. 6
And you think he can use the UN before either Doctor can form a thought?

Not to mention, you have an invalid argument. Reed does not normally carry around the UN, and since there is no prep, he would not have access to it.

I don't argue on a comic site. IMO, Reed and Doom stomp the Authority. U differ, I will respect that

Show me the same

Originally posted by guy222
I don't argue on a comic site. IMO, Reed and Doom stomp the Authority. U differ, I will respect that

Show me the same

If you don't debate on a comic site, then why did you come to the Comic Book Versus forum? 🙄

Seems more plausible to me that you have nothing to support what you claim.

The UN doesn't turn people into tree's haermm.

Authority wins.

Originally posted by CasanoVa
The UN doesn't turn people into tree's haermm.

Authority wins.

No, but the Doctor does.

guy was arguing that the Doctor couldn't turn Reed into a tree if Reed used the Ultimate Nullifier, while ignoring the facts that Reed A) doesn't have the Ultimate Nullifier and B) wouldn't be able to use it before the Doctor formed a coherent thought.

In fact, even if the Doctor knew what Reed had, he'd probably just think "Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit..." and turn the 'Fantastic Bunch' into a large steaming pile of feces.

I loved that part....

Originally posted by Soljer
No, but the Doctor does.

guy was arguing that the Doctor couldn't turn Reed into a tree if Reed used the Ultimate Nullifier, while ignoring the facts that Reed A) doesn't have the Ultimate Nullifier and B) wouldn't be able to use it before the Doctor formed a coherent thought.

In fact, even if the Doctor knew what Reed had, he'd probably just think "Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit..." and turn the 'Fantastic Bunch' into a large steaming pile of feces.

I loved that part....

I see, didn't read it correctly.

Reed would probably fare better in this fight if he was a tree, atleast then they'd feel bad after the killed him. Rather than thinking "Ah well, we've ridded the world of just another fascist scientist who neglects his wife".

But the Authority are a pretty uber team to be honest, the "Fantastic Bunch".. not so 😬