She clears it. No healing factor's means that Wolverine's is gone too, and under those circumstances he's going down pretty quickly to pressure point attacks. Also if this is only things like strength, speed, and fighting skills then I don't think he'd have his claws either(which would pretty much blow any chances he had out of the water).
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If Wolverine fight like he should fight (like a guy who master nearly all martial style, he would be in the league of Mantis and Gamora, but with claws and HF. In other words, Wolverine have the potential to be the omwtfbbqpwnzor of Marvel, lol, wrote correctly.Berseck, Wolvie is a beast.
In the same class as Mantis&Gamora? 🤨 Are you on crack?
I said if he was wrote properly.
Hell, do you know what "All martial style" mean?
I'm pretty sure he could react to some extra-terrestrial style with terrans ones.
Kung Fu, Aïkido, Karate, Jujitsu, Krav Maga, etc, etc, etc.
How many Kung Fu styles exist, do you think.
A well wrote Wolverine could do pwn Cap and make him says "Uncle" in like what.... 3 minutes? In his weight class, the only one who could defeat him would be T'Challa, with an armbar.
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I said if he was wrote properly.Hell, do you know what "All martial style" mean?
I'm pretty sure he could react to some extra-terrestrial style with terrans ones.
Kung Fu, Aïkido, Karate, Jujitsu, Krav Maga, etc, etc, etc.
How many Kung Fu styles exist, do you think.
A well wrote Wolverine could do pwn Cap and make him says "Uncle" in like what.... 3 minutes? In his weight class, the only one who could defeat him would be T'Challa, with an armbar.
❌ Dude, just stop. Batman>Wolverine in skills. and Gamora was trained by Thanos, who's among the best fighters in comics. Gamora>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan. and Cap>Wolverine in skills 😛