Green Lantern( John Steward) vs The Sentry

Started by Aqua-pimp2 pages

Green Lantern( John Steward) vs The Sentry

This has probaly been done a gazilion times but f*ck it... 馃槈
Both are in bloodlust mode and the battle is in Metropolis....

Discus!!

馃槑

Re: Green Lantern( John Steward) vs The Sentry

Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
This has probaly been done a gazilion times but f*ck it... 馃槈
Both are in bloodlust mode and the battle is in Metropolis....

Discus!!

馃槑

gl

wtf is a "Steward"? 馃槙

You know those fine chicks who bring you do food and drink on the plane.

Originally posted by Estacado
You know those fine chicks who bring you do food and drink on the plane.
Ohh ok,

Those chicks pwn! haermm

Originally posted by Galan007
Ohh ok,

Those chicks pwn! 馃槢

I know!

I tend to sit there for most of the flight thinking "Jesus Christ, where do they get these women? How are those outfits so tight? Is it wrong despite the fact they're about 45 I'm still very attracted to them? Beverage? I don't know about a drink, but you sure as hell could quench my thirst."

They don't let me on airplanes anymore 馃槵, I travel my steam-boat.

Sentry ftw, John Stewart's a vagina.

Originally posted by CasanoVa
I know!

I tend to sit there for most of the flight thinking "Jesus Christ, where do they get these women? How are those outfits so tight? Is it wrong despite the fact they're about 45 I'm still very attracted to them? Beverage? I don't know about a drink, but you sure as hell could quench my thirst."

They don't let me on airplanes anymore 馃槵, I travel my steam-boat.

Sentry ftw, John Stewart's a vagina.

馃槓

You had me at vagina.

Much as I hate Sentry, he probably wins this. Stewart's a tard. ermmlaugh

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Much as I hate Sentry, he probably wins this. Stewart's a tard. ermmlaugh

poor john 馃檨

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Much as I want Sentry, he probably wins this. Stewart's a tard. ermmlaugh
Originally posted by Galan007
wtf is a "Steward"? 馃槙
Originally posted by Estacado
You know those fine chicks who bring you do food and drink on the plane.

. . . I'm pretty sure a steward is usually used as the masculine . . .

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

. . . I'm pretty sure a steward is usually used as the masculine . . .

What happens on the plane, STAYS on the plane 馃槓.

Originally posted by CasanoVa
What happens on the plane, [b]STAYS on the plane 馃槓. [/B]

馃槅 馃槅

Sentry ftw.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

. . . I'm pretty sure a steward is usually used as the masculine . . .

I just assumed the femenine went the way of "Actress" and "Waitress" srug

GL John may not stand a chance against a stronger opponent.

GL

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I just assumed the femenine went the way of "Actress" and "Waitress" srug

Male or female, they are called flight attendents now, and Waiters/Waitresses are called servers.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Male or female, they are called flight attendents now

Hermaphrodites!

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Waiters/Waitresses are called servers.
\

That seems demeaning. . .

Yo.

to all who doubt the powah of JohN......DIE!!!

JS takes out the blond wannabe-Supes emo poser

Tazer