Majestic vs Blackbolt

Started by UniOmni2 pages

Majestic vs Blackbolt

Who wins?

Kherubim Warlord or Inhuman Monarch?

Re: Majestic vs Blackbolt

Originally posted by UniOmni
Who wins?

Kherubim Warlord or Inhuman Monarch?

where are they fighting

bumprav

Majestros is to much IMHO.

Majestic

Can someone point out some feats for Majestic which suggest Black Bolt being his inferior?

Majestic is stronger and faster more skilled and that's it, BB has defeated a Gladiator (superman clone) twice, defeated Hulk twice, one shot Namor, his only true defeat was at the hands of Thor. BB will at least get 4/10 maybe 5, Boltagon is no joke!!

I found this old Majestic respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t557583.html

He has feats like moving planets, surviving planet destroying blasts, catching up to Flash, and also being an expert combatant and strategist.

Old? I made that like a year ago.

Originally posted by Galan007
Old? I made that like a year ago.

LOL sorry didn't know.
I just couldn't find it on the directory thread.

Huge props anyway, as usual.

😂 I don't care, I was just playing.

majestic wins

Majestic got dropped by a power line once. Blackbolt kills him. durermm

Originally posted by comicfan11
LOL sorry didn't know.
I just couldn't find it on the directory thread.

Huge props anyway, as usual.

You know, we have comprehensive directory threads in the respect forum...

Blackbolt

Majestic.

Black Bolt will make Majestic work for it, BB is a sleeper when it comes to heralds!!

I wonder if majestics swords can cut through bolts attacks.

Originally posted by Digi
You know, we have comprehensive directory threads in the respect forum...

Majestic is listed in the "Independents and Misc" rather than DC, which is probably the source of the confusion

Originally posted by Cogito
Majestic is listed in the "Independents and Misc" rather than DC, which is probably the source of the confusion

Thanks 👆