Four Powerful characters run the Gauntlet

Started by golem3702 pages

Four Powerful characters run the Gauntlet

Alright 1st 2000 foot Destroyer 2nd Supernova 3rd Sundown 4th Surtur. How far do they get?

Destroyer- http://spider-bob.com/vehicles_devices/marvel/DestroyerIV.htm

Supernova- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/novasaal.htm

Sundown- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/sundowns.htm

Surtur- http://spider-bob.com/gods_monsters/marvel/Surtur.htm

1.Fantastic Four/no prep

2.Avengers/Thor Hulk Atlas,Immortal Hercules,Genis-Vell & Iron Man

3.Doctor Strange/no prep Silver Surfer & Damion Hellstorm

4.Darkseid & Thanos/no prep

5.Well feed Galactus

Re: Four Powerful characters run the Gauntlet

Originally posted by golem370
Alright 1st 2000 foot Destroyer 2nd Supernova 3rd Sundown 4th Surtur. How far do they get?

Destroyer- http://spider-bob.com/vehicles_devices/marvel/DestroyerIV.htm

Supernova- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/novasaal.htm

Sundown- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/sundowns.htm

Surtur- http://spider-bob.com/gods_monsters/marvel/Surtur.htm

1.Fantastic Four/no prep

2.Avengers/Thor Hulk Atlas,Immortal Hercules,Genis-Vell & Iron Man

3.Doctor Strange/no prep Silver Surfer & Damion Hellstorm

4.Darkseid & Thanos/no prep

5.Well feed Galactus

Great match vs teh Big G

I believe Supernova is above Herald level he toyed with Firelord Human Torch Quasar Thor Thing She Thing and Wonder Man

Originally posted by golem370
I believe Supernova is above Herald level he toyed with Firelord Human Torch Quasar Thor Thing She Thing and Wonder Man

He was badass

Anybody else?

Stop at 3.

With no prep I doubt it.

Destroyer at 2000 feet had the combined might of Asgard including Odin

Oh... I missed the Destroyer.

I see them making it to Big G. Its not inconcievable that they might win.

THey make it ti Big G. I honestly don't think anyone under G could stand a chance. I know very little about Sundown, and Supernova, but Surtur is a beast, and the Destroyer with all the power of Asgard was pimp.

I actually think the team can take G

The only thing to say is that Surtur be less pôwerful outside Asagard but will still be a beast.

I dont think the destroyer will be less powerful outisde asagard becuse its made to fight the celestails outside asagard

I'd say 4, proabably pass if Surtur have the Twinlight Sword.

Sundown when he first got his powers was able to take on an Avengers team. Supernova holding back when he was fighting Thing,She Thing,Wonder Man,Quasar,Thor,Firelord and Human Torch. It took Thing,She Thing Wonder Man and Thor to topple the giant.

Four would be a challenge.

Big G would have trouble, but he would win.

They would make it to Galactus easily. After that, it would be a nice battle to see, but a well-fed Galactus would win.

Get to G... maybe stop at 4... im not too farmiliar with them but they seem to have really impressive feats

Originally posted by golem370
Anybody else?

They stop at two.

Insane Genis?

It's doesn't matter Supernova would crush him he took on Thor,Firelord & Quasar who were the strongest of the opponents. They did nothing to him.