Captain America vs Lion-O

Started by Caps Conscience2 pages

Captain America vs Lion-O

Fight take place in ruins of third earth. Who wins? You already know who I'm rolling with on this one.

Re: Captain America vs Lion-O

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Fight take place in ruins of third earth. Who wins? You already know who I'm rolling with on this one.

Lion O

Thundercats.....Thundercats......
Thundercats.......HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lion-O

I swear Cap gets no love around here. SMH Slams door as I leave thread.

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I swear Cap gets no love around here. SMH Slams door as I leave thread.

😂

Cartoons are fun

cap wins, but man....i love lion-0!......but cap wins.

I believe Lion-O is superhuman. Also he has that badass sword.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sam Z
I believe Lion-O is superhuman. Also he has that badass sword.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


Doesn't say anything about him being super human on his Bio. Just really strong and agile. Lion-0s sword is nothing Caps shield can't handle.

Magic sword. Nuff said. Lion-O wins.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
[b]Magic sword. Nuff said. Lion-O wins. [/B]
you say that like cap is superman or something...Magic sword...that wont cut through the shield...so cap wins.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
[b]Magic sword. Nuff said. Lion-O wins. [/B]

The sheild can withstand shots from Mjornin. Try harder...

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
[b]Magic sword. Nuff said. Lion-O wins. [/B]
Originally posted by King KAM
Magic sword...that wont cut through the shield...so cap wins.

hysterical2

Sym, are you laughing at me, or at Kam? vin Maybe I should have said Magic PLOT DEVICE sword. 😛

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sym, are you laughing at me, or at Kam? vin Maybe I should have said Magic [b]PLOT DEVICE sword. 😛 [/B]

The combination of your fallacy and him countering it with another one.

Yes, but mine is fact. 😛 The Sword of Omens is a plot device. IE: Lion-O cannot lose in a forum battle with it. crazy dur 😆

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yes, but mine is fact. 😛 The Sword of Omens is a plot device. IE: Lion-O cannot lose in a forum battle with it. crazy dur 😆

Lion-0 has lost with the sword plenty of times. 😉

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Lion-0 has lost with the sword plenty of times. 😉
excalibur pwned him once.

Originally posted by King KAM
excalibur pwned him once.

Yup he also lost to a samouri who has a magic sword too.

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Yup he also lost to a samouri who has a magic sword too.
i think i remember that episode...i seend em all but...it was a minute ago...my mommy used ta rent them for me when i was a midget.