Does Bill revert to a different form after either hitting the hammer on the ground or lose it for 60 seconds? Kind of like Thor changes into Donald Blake.
I could have sworn I saw a moment where BRB's people forced him to give up the hammer (because he wasn't there for them), and they were each trying to become the next hammer user. He reverted to a little guy.
But I thought in his first appearance he was already strong and powerful.
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Does Bill revert to a different form after either hitting the hammer on the ground or lose it for 60 seconds? Kind of like Thor changes into Donald Blake.I could have sworn I saw a moment where BRB's people forced him to give up the hammer (because he wasn't there for them), and they were each trying to become the next hammer user. He reverted to a little guy.
But I thought in his first appearance he was already strong and powerful.
Thats right he did, he does look like a normal member of his race without the hammer.
But in his first apearence he was a big cyborg type warrior, I pretty sure this is again due to the Hammer, kinda like how Thor reverted to Don Blake.
Im pretty sure bill because a real beaing after he lifted mjolnir or after odin created stormbreaker for him and yes only worthy beings can lift stormbreaker...BRB has beaten Thor I think he is a tad above classic Thor. I think he will have to be creative but he can take Classic Cain...remember angel was able to take cains hemet off and angel has only the stength of an in-shape regurlar person
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Im pretty sure bill because a real beaing after he lifted mjolnir or after odin created stormbreaker for him and yes only worthy beings can lift stormbreaker...BRB has beaten Thor I think he is a tad above classic Thor. I think he will have to be creative but he can take Classic Cain...remember angel was able to take cains hemet off and angel has only the stength of an in-shape regurlar person
Angle wasn't able to take Cain's helmet off on his own. The entire X-Men team worked together to get Cains helmet off. I believe this was before it was said to be mystically bonded as well.