Time Trapper vs. Galactus

Started by Endless Mike1 pages

Time Trapper vs. Galactus

How this goes?

Re: Time Trapper vs. Galactus

Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Is teh Big G hungry

Someone other than me actually made a thread with the Time Trapper in it. 😱

Re: Re: Time Trapper vs. Galactus

Originally posted by guy222
Is teh Big G hungry

Who do you think wins? 🙂

Re: Re: Re: Time Trapper vs. Galactus

Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Who do you think wins? 🙂

I will do a lil research on the Time Trapper

I be back with an answer 🙂

👆

Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
👆

Galactus should win 🙂

Originally posted by guy222
Galactus should win 🙂

😖mart:

galactus when hes pissed solar systems die that is scary

Trapper almost destroyed the Universe by accident.

😖hifty:

well then hes an idiot

Couldn't TT theoretically trap Galactus in the exact same second in time ? Thus he eventually starves to death....

Originally posted by quanchi112
well then hes an idiot

"An idiot with the power of god still has the power of god."

dude galactus at full power is like eternity who is marvels living embodiment abstract being of the universe. galactus is to powerful get over it

Originally posted by quanchi112
dude galactus at full power is like eternity who is marvels living embodiment abstract being of the universe. galactus is to powerful get over it

I didn't say TT would win.

Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't TT theoretically trap Galactus in the exact same second in time ? Thus he eventually starves to death....

Could regular Galactus survive a Big Bang without something like a cosmic egg?

Theoretically the Time Trapper at the peak of his power could teleport Galactus to the moment the big bang happened. Not sure if it would work though since Galactus should resist been teleported without too much trouble.

I'd say that TT is around Odin level, which isn't enough to beat Galactus.