Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01 Who in the world is Captain Nazi?
my sentiments exactly
SCO
ScooblesssselboocS
He's a Capatian Marvel (DC) villain
CAS
CasanoVaSenior Member
Originally posted by Scoobless He's a Capatian Marvel (DC) villain
Capatian? 😗
GUY
guy222With my gal
still ike
SCO
ScooblesssselboocS
Originally posted by -V- Capatian? 😗
It's a little known Nazi slang word for America Captains.
whistling
BW
Board WalkerSenior Member
lol you guys underestimating cap nazi
FAN
fangirl101Restricted
Originally posted by Board Walker lol you guys underestimating cap nazi
I thought Captain Nazi was like CM level or there about around there. He can't even be destroyed as long as some form of nazi'sm exist right?
TRI
TricksterPriestRenegade Timelord
........what? I have never heard that about him. ❌ His showings are around Wonder Woman level, sometimes higher. Nazi is above all, arrogant and the definition of blonde.
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest Nazi is above all
😱
FAN
fangirl101Restricted
Originally posted by psycho gundam 😱
Not at all cute. 🙁
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
i guess you didn't get it....
FAN
fangirl101Restricted
Originally posted by psycho gundam i guess you didn't get it....
I did.
KNO
Knowsbleed33You know my name
Ikaris pwns.
LLA
llagrokRestricted
Originally posted by TricksterPriest ........what? I have never heard that about him. ❌ His showings are around Wonder Woman level, sometimes higher. Nazi is above all, arrogant and the definition of blonde.