Lion-O vs Wolverine

Started by endrict1 pages

Lion-O vs Wolverine

Lion-O vs Wolverine

Fight in a jungle

Who wins?

Hoooooooooooo!

Lin-O dies.😐

Can Lion-O summon the other ThunderCatz?

no lol.

His power does not summon them it calls them and they run to him. So it not actaully his power meaning he can't use the others to aid him.

tigra a better choice.

Originally posted by capt it up
no lol.

His power does not summon them it calls them and they run to him. So it not actaully his power meaning he can't use the others to aid him.

tigra a better choice.

Then Wolverine would win and for the record Cap would beat him also.

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Then Wolverine would win and for the record Cap would beat him also.

cap would beat who..............and why does it matter?

Cap would beat Lion-o. I'm just throwing it in there because nobody had Caps back when I made this same thread with Cap instead of Logan.

Originally posted by capt it up
no lol.

His power does not summon them it calls them and they run to him. So it not actaully his power meaning he can't use the others to aid him.

tigra a better choice.

Invisbility and a whip aren't going to be better against Wolverine then what Lion-O brings to the table. 😕

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cap would beat Lion-o. I'm just throwing it in there because nobody had Caps back when I made this same thread with Cap instead of Logan.

your point?

Capt power sets are not the same as wolverine

Wolverine can beat a lot of people capt can't.

also Lion-o has some crazy attacks which would kill capt and not wolverine.

though I do think capt would take the majority from lion-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgtu2e3Y6QI

Re: Lion-O vs Wolverine

Originally posted by endrict
Lion-O vs Wolverine

Fight in a jungle

Who wins?

Howlett

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Invisbility and a whip aren't going to be better against Wolverine then what Lion-O brings to the table. 😕

I know I just like tigra better.

He superior fighter to lion-o. He far mroe cunning. A much better tactician and his whips blows up which is far more damaging.

In the end though he no more effective then lion-o against wolverine he jsut last longer due to being faster and quicker then lion-o.

Originally posted by capt it up
your point?

Capt power sets are not the same as wolverine

Wolverine can beat a lot of people capt can't.

also Lion-o has some crazy attacks which would kill capt and not wolverine.

though I do think capt would take the majority from lion-o

I said I'm throwing it out there. Both Logans and Caps fighting ability (e.i. technique) are above Lion-O. There skillset are comparible in that regard.

Originally posted by capt it up
I know I just like tigra better.

He superior fighter to lion-o. He far mroe cunning. A much better tactician and his whips blows up which is far more damaging.

In the end though he no more effective then lion-o against wolverine he jsut last longer due to being faster and quicker then lion-o.

Yeah...um... he isn't a better fighter then Lion-O. He'd bet him in a game of chess though, if that makes you happy. 😛

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I said I'm throwing it out there. Both Logans and Caps fighting ability (e.i. technique) are above Lion-O. There skillset are comparible in that regard.

thats true though one uses blunted assualt while the other uses cutting attacks.

Personally I believe Panthro was the best fighter from the ThunderCatz.

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I said I'm throwing it out there. Both Logans and Caps fighting ability (e.i. technique) are above Lion-O. There skillset are comparible in that regard.

Lion-O, after he spent years suspended in time inside of the Book of Omen's training but before he started ageing at a excellerated rate, woult take Cap for slight the majority IMO.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yeah...um... he isn't a better fighter then Lion-O. He'd bet him in a game of chess though, if that makes you happy. 😛

lol.

He is a better fighter from what I have read. Lion-o on and off character. Tigra has whomped lion-o before. Lion-o may have gotten better, but from what I have read in the comic he sure was not better in the beggining or the middle.

http://www.brutesquad.com/Movies/Thundercats/article_noframe.htm

read this it pritty funny