Thor vs 50 white martians

Started by Estacado2 pages

Thor vs 50 white martians

This is classic Thor.

Speedblitz ftw.

Teh Martians.

BFR into the sun for the win

Or Mindrape for the win

It's one of two but I'm not sure which one hmm

...

Dude....

Spite.

Thor vs 50 White Martians

Come on...seriously?

the martins get ther arms amptated

...

Thor is tough and all of that, but 50 white martians is too much.

2 options for him to win...BFR them all to the negative zone or somewhere else; or godblast the crap out of them.

50 left hooks in like 2 seconds. Ouch.

he turns his hamer into an ax and cuts them to bits.

I've seen Popeye punch through white martians like nothing before..lol

He'll need a helluva God Blast or Surfer on Speed dial.

Agreed.

I didn't say he could pull it off...all I wanted to point out was that in my opinion those 2 options are his only chance of walking/crawling out victorious...if anything.

Thor loses... and badly at that.

Originally posted by G-Mafia
Thor loses... and badly at that.

cry

Re: Thor vs 50 white martians

Originally posted by Estacado
This is classic Thor.

50 WM!!! just 2 kill him..........

Originally posted by Newjak
BFR into the sun for the win

Or Mindrape for the win

It's one of two but I'm not sure which one hmm

I don't think he can BFR all of them before they dogpile him or attack his nerve systems, like what J'onn did to Ultraman.

As for Mindrape, I'm not sure. The jury seems to be out on whether he CAN be mindraped. 😖hifty:

Maybe one or 2 couldn't do it...but I'm willing to bet 50 white martians could eventually pull it off.

I mean the hyperclan managed to mindrape a couple of heroes including making Superman believe they had kryptonite.

Thor takes'em all out with one hand behind his back.

sp_ike

1 WM would be enough of a problem. 50 is a spite thread.