Re: Re: Re: Thor vs Apocalypse (twist)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk . . .. . . Xavier?
Xavier, now thats impressive. 😱
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thor vs Apocalypse (twist)
Originally posted by Priest
I never read the hulk and Apoc fight, im assuming this was when he amped the Hulk with the celestial tech.. Was apoc only limited to hand to hand or did he use his other powers?Xavier, now thats impressive. 😱
I'm not sure of the exact circumstances but he did manage to beat Hulk in a fight (mainly by using his tentacle thingys to choke him)
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thor vs Apocalypse (twist)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm not sure of the exact circumstances but he did manage to beat Hulk in a fight (mainly by using his tentacle thingys to choke him)
Apocalypse Vs. Hulk doesn't count, because it was not 616 Apocalypse.
Anyway I still give a chance to Apocalypse Vs. Thor in H2H combat.
Actually, maby I would chose Apocalypse to win in H2H combat.
But then again, he really hasn beat anyone really strong in H2H combat.
He did beat PE Ikaris easily though.
Mostly we know form paper that Apocalypse is so strong and that could supposedly increase his strenght to limitless potential.
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse Vs. Hulk doesn't count, because it was not 616 Apocalypse.Anyway I still give a chance to Apocalypse Vs. Thor in H2H combat.
Actually, maby I would chose Apocalypse to win in H2H combat.
But then again, he really hasn beat anyone really strong in H2H combat.
He did beat PE Ikaris easily though.Mostly we know form paper that Apocalypse is so strong and that could supposedly increase his strenght to limitless potential.
Apocalypse wins. There's scans of him around the forum beating Loki senseless in H2H, and Loki has a LOT of power at his disposal.
Apocalypse's best showing is probably his fight against the high evolutionary during the evolutionary war, when the HE was at his peak. That version of the HE gave the entire avengers team (if not marvel earth itself) a hard time.
Apoc ftw.