Poll
0%
0%
0%
22%
78%
Originally posted by janus77
dunno, just thinking how many versions of a character are necessary to even have a chance...
well i just didn't want to say, "doomsday vs. onslaught." i'm trying to be specific. all these versions of doomsday vary in power. all i'm asking is which one do you think would be poweful enough to take down onslaught.
Originally posted by TheGame17
does onslaughts power work on ANY mind? cuz doomsday has been very resistant to mental attacks before.
All I'm saying is that Captain America taking out Onslaught doesn't mean anything, because he could take down Doomsday without too much trouble, too...
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm a bit confused. How was that question directed at my post in the least.All I'm saying is that Captain America taking out Onslaught doesn't mean anything, because he could take down Doomsday without too much trouble, too...
sorry bout that. i quoted the wrong person obviously.
u think u could answer my question though?