Justice League vs 5,000 Punishers

Started by golem3702 pages

Justice League vs 5,000 Punishers

Who wins?

Justice League
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Aquaman
Green Lantern(Kyle)

vs

Punishers- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/punisherrob.htm

punishers seem abit too overwhelming

I agree. I though you meant The Punisher, initially. That would be a funny battle to watch. Seeing thousands of Frank Castles being ripped through like Cottonelle.

Re: Justice League vs 5,000 Punishers

Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Justice League
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Aquaman
Green Lantern(Kyle)

vs

Punishers- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/punisherrob.htm

numbers maybe too much

Frank is good . . . but not that good . . .

I choose to ignore your link!

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I agree. I though you meant The Punisher, initially. That would be a funny battle to watch. Seeing thousands of Frank Castles being ripped through like Cottonelle.

i wouldn't being laughing 🙁 punisher's awesome. i like it wen he rips out bad guy's throats 🙂

He Ripped out a badguy's throat?

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
He Ripped out a badguy's throat?

ya, he's done a lotta things in the max punisher comics. pretty creepy stuff.

This is tough....could go either way. Superman couldn't handle more than a few at a time....he and Marvel would have to blast them from a distance...or drop mountains on them..or something..lol Green Lantern can contain many of them. I don't see Aquaman doing much against them. Wonder Woman can beat one...maybe two at a time.

I don't know...as fast as the Punishers seem...they might take this JLA lineup. If you add Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Orion....JLA could take it no problem.

I will add Hawkgirl Hawkman Atom Smasher & Booster Gold

5,000 is overkill. No way can the Justice League take this.

alright let me make 700 punishers

sweet jfight Golem dang The Jla are biting deep into Knuckle sandwich

The JLA need a lever and Aquaman is it
His Telepathy allows the team to communicate fluidly and eliminates the risk of a leaguester being blindsided

Green Lanterns Ring quickly providing the Low-down, Superman[quick sundip] CM[cries Shazam a bit] and Diana[using all ha armour] Herd the Throng into Lanterns Boom Tube to The OA Battery on OA where the Constructs are metabolised

meanwhile Arthur with his waters of the World Hand floods the battle field breaking the ranks of the Punishers [softenind them up for the heavy hitters

The Punishers can fly

Galactus had them go after Thanos because he tryed to assult him in the astral planes.

hey what comic is thet?

One of these

Thanos #4

Thanos #5

Thanos #6

#4 I think

I already made this thread

Originally posted by golem370
I already made this thread
You've made almost every thread at least once.