Colossus vs Thor H2H

Started by Wonder Man2 pages

I saw the list from marvel someone posted here where Thor was number one out of strength even over Hulk and Surfer.
I freely admit Thor is number 1 but I don't admit he can't be beaten or killed.
Anyway...Thor's gonna top off any 100 class. Someone like Surfer might give him pause but only for a bit till he makes Norrin the Power Unconsicous not the Power Cosmic.

Originally posted by Wonder Man
I saw the list from marvel someone posted here where Thor was number one out of strength even over Hulk and Surfer.
I freely admit Thor is number 1 but I don't admit he can't be beaten or killed.
Anyway...Thor's gonna top off any 100 class. Someone like Surfer might give him pause but only for a bit till he makes Norrin the Power Unconsicous not the Power Cosmic.

odinson is too strong

✅

piotr is strong, but thor knocks him out

Thor all the way.

Originally posted by guy222
✅

piotr is strong, but thor knocks him out

and not just any out , TF OUT

why bump a spite thread?

Thor wins every time, but Colossus gives him a decent fight.

Colossus!!!!!........................................................... losest_t

Originally posted by Terryc250
why bump a spite thread?

Guy lives for teh bumps!

😄