ghostrider vs aquaman

Started by Caps Conscience2 pages

ghostrider vs aquaman

no tp...who wins?

Aquaman....unless GR nails him with the penance stare.

Yea but penance stare only works on people who have done wrong. Aquaman is a superhero.

The Penance Star or his chains or his Hellfire gun. What I mean to say is Arthur is going down.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea but penance stare only works on people who have done wrong. Aquaman is a superhero.
Remember him when he was classic. He didn't care about humans. And I remember Aquaman fighting superheroes (that counts). Anyways GR is more than capable of taking Aquaman out. Just look at his current feats or his classic. Hellpowaaa for the win.

Re: ghostrider vs aquaman

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
no tp...who wins?

Blaze FTW

Originally posted by Rewmac
Remember him when he was classic. He didn't care about humans.

What do you mean by "classic"?

Golden Age/Silver Age Aquaman? Because he cared alot for humans. Aquaman always has, but if any time he didn't care for humans, it was the 90's when PAD had the reins.

Anyway, i really don't know enough about GR to say who wins this fight.

Even good guys have skeletons in their closets. NO one is perfect. So, I believe the penance stare would work on him.

I'm sure it would work on him.

Aquaman's magical hand is a huge advantage as it can dispel dark magic and that's what Ghost Rider is.

That's a good point. Which Aquaman is in this fight? Classic, Harpoon Handed, Waterbearer, Current Dwellar incarnation (who, at this point, was recently "killed", but is still undergoing transformations and the Water hand has expanded to his entire body), or the newbie Aquateen?

Aquaman's a little... complicated, at the moment.

I hate the new Aquman series, the direction their taking is horrible. Brutal art and brutal story-telling as they try to be funny but their not and it's so boring right now.

I want the original Aquaman back not Aquateen who I was hoping he would have joined the new Outsiders.

Yeah, the Aquaman title's in a sad way at the moment. Seems it's being canceled with issue #57, though. Probably for the best.

What does the solicits say?

Solicits haven't made it to #57 yet, but the rumour started in an internet column and Tad Williams comments on various forums have pretty much confirmed it.

Yeah I figured as much as what really has Aquateen really done? They havn't even defined his powers let alone his history.

Eh, apparently they'll actually be doing something with him soon.

"Further revelations abound concerning the murky past of the new Aquaman as he steps forward to embrace his future. He'd better get used to people calling him "Aquaman," because it seems he'll be around for a long time in the DCU! Find out why in this issue!"

Meh.

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Aquaman's magical hand is a huge advantage as it can dispel dark magic and that's what Ghost Rider is.

And how does his magical hand work does he have to touch the person with or can he just point at the person ?

Usually he does it preminetly by touching, and with Aquman's speed and reflexes I don't see that as being a problem.

Plus, he can detach the hand and still control it's movements. So he could distract GR while the hand sneaks up Adams Family style.