Godzilla vs the hulk

Started by hush1 pages

Godzilla vs the hulk

Godzilla vs the hulk who wins?

which hulk?

And which Godzilla?

Originally posted by Endless Mike
And which Godzilla?
touche

Doesnt matter. Banner gets stepped on.

Unless its the newest american version of godzilla... he's a pussy

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

sly

pinch

blowup

Hulk wins. Godzilla uses radiation breath and makes Hulk stronger.

And in this cornah!

The Hulkahhhh!!!

And in the othah cornah!

Gawd-zillahhhhhh!!

Fightah!

Now flee in terrahhh!!!

IT'S GAWD-ZILLAHHH!!!

I wish I had a scanner so that I could grab the picture Marvel was sporting in their 'Bullpen Bulletins' in 77' where Godzilla just stepped on him and walked away while Hulk was squashed yelling 'Hulk Strongest Of All'.

Oh well.

Godzilla ftw

Originally posted by Nikkolas
And in this cornah!

The Hulkahhhh!!!

And in the othah cornah!

Gawd-zillahhhhhh!!

Fightah!

Now flee in terrahhh!!!

IT'S GAWD-ZILLAHHH!!!

😆

Latest Japenese Godzilla versus American Godzilla:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOISbaA2G18

Fight lasts a minute. 😄

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435090&highlight=title%3A%28godzilla+vs.+hulk%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291132&highlight=title%3A%28godzilla+vs.+hulk%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=413900&highlight=title%3A%28godzilla+vs.+hulk%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309040&highlight=title%3A%28godzilla+vs.+hulk%29

Use the search. 😐