Sub-Mariner vs. Aquaman.(Swim Race)

Started by snoopdogg1 pages

Sub-Mariner vs. Aquaman.(Swim Race)

Who can swim from Japan to San Fransico the fastet?

Re: Sub-Mariner vs. Aquaman.(Swim Race)

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Who can swim from Japan to San Fransico the fastet?

namor

Eh, hard to say. Aquaman, i believe, has the faster swimming feats. But not by much. Pretty sure there are times in the Golden Age when Aquaman's covered insane distances in very little time, but that is the Golden Age, which is somewhat ridiculous.

I believe it's about the same.

Doesn't Aquaman's respect thread have him at about 1150 mph? I don't know what Namor does.

Namor

Probably Aquaman's two best swimming speed feats...

1. http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1876/aquamanswimmingat10000fps3pd.jpg
2. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5793/aquamanspeedfeat02kn0.jpg

Superman

Originally posted by Deathstroke
Doesn't Aquaman's respect thread have him at about 1150 mph? I don't know what Namor does.
Darkcrawler would know that for certain.

IIRC, Namor's covered 15,000 ft in a few seconds. And in the upcoming issue of his mini he's clocked at 300 knots. Also other feats such as swimming and creating huge tidal waves (Aquaman also has these, but the waves weren't as big).

I'm sure DC will post any others feats of note.

Originally posted by Hitman911
Superman

batman 😄

Pretty sure Batman once estimated Curry going at 60mph at best.

Originally posted by grey fox
Pretty sure Batman once estimated Curry going at 60mph at best.

And Aquaman himself has speculated he could swim faster than Superman. Doesn't mean either statements are true. Especially Batman's one, since i've already shown in this thread that Aquaman faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar exceeds 60mph.

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
And Aquaman himself has speculated he could swim faster than Superman. Doesn't mean either statements are true. Especially Batman's one, since i've already shown in this thread that Aquaman faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar exceeds 60mph.

....faster that Superman!?!?!?!? 😆 😂

Namor's swimming feats are rarely clocked, but like said, he went 15,000 MPH in seconds.

Then there are of course the crazy, gigantic city-sized whirpools he creates in few city when swimming in circle. He also seemed to be pretty much equaling the combined swimming vortex Northstar and Aurora did together when they defeated Plodex. I don't think I have ever seen Aquaman doing whirlpools with his swimming speed, so I don't know if those feats put Namor above him in speed.

like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure it's about even.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't think I have ever seen Aquaman doing whirlpools with his swimming speed,

He has several, though i wouldn't say the whirlpools were quite on the same scale as Namor's.

Originally posted by Juntai
like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure it's about even.

I'd agree.

Bah! Marrina has them beat in the water

😖hifty:

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bah! Marrina has them beat in the water

😖hifty:

Yeah , until she get's all feral and webby 😛 then Namor has to b*tchslap his wife back into her place. Pym style 😎

Ha! not even Thor could ***** slap her, damn ebony blade!