The Blue Oyster Bar

Started by Faceman4,544 pages
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Hey Face!

Hey Champ !!!!!! 😱

How's Neo been behaving ? 😛

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
perhaps awecreep

Yeahhh, I want to feel important.......😒

Originally posted by Faceman
Hey Champ !!!!!! 😱

How's Neo been behaving ? 😛

😆

what did he do to Sol ? 😆

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Yeahhh, I want to feel important.......😒

you make it then 😠

Originally posted by Faceman
Hey Champ !!!!!! 😱

How's Neo been behaving ? 😛

Sup? 😱

He's been on line, luckily. 😛

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
you make it then 😠

You will do a better job.....

I'll make it tomorrow after college, I have the day off work.

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Yeahhh, I want to feel important.......😒

Yeah , so do I !! 😬

How come I'm not on that banner ? 🤓

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Sup? 😱

He's been on line, luckily. 😛

You just let us know if he crosses that line. 🤺

Originally posted by Faceman
Yeah , so do I !! 😬

How come I'm not on that banner ? 🤓

You just let us know if he crosses that line. 🤺

Mhmm!

So how'z Face?

Originally posted by Faceman
Yeah , so do I !! 😬

How come I'm not on that banner ? 🤓

You just let us know if he crosses that line. 🤺

what banner ?!

you aren't a team owner, leader or council member 😆

But without Face, this team wouldn't have existed. shock

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
But without Face, this team wouldn't have existed. shock

✅

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
But without Face, this team wouldn't have existed. shock

but he still isn't a team owner, leader or council member 😆

He is the team founder 😛

Originally posted by Faceman
✅

🤺

ninjarun

Who put this shit together ? Me that's who ! 😛

okay Tony Montana 😐

you can't complain, you never told me to make a founders banner awecreepjam

cause you would be all alone,

it's lonely at the top stormjam

Originally posted by Faceman
Who put this shit together ?

OH!!! the team is shit now eh? Well, you can just leave buster brown....if you have that attitude mister..... 😒

Just like Gates leaving MS before the shit.....typical owners.

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
okay Tony Montana 😐

you can't complain, you never told me to make a founders banner awecreepjam

cause you would be all alone,

it's lonely at the top stormjam

I don't want to be part of your banner anyway ! 😛

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
OH!!! the team is shit now eh? Well, you can just leave buster brown....if you have that attitude mister..... 😒

Just like Gates leaving MS before the shit.....typical owners.

You're lucky my pit-bull Neo is not around. 😐

Originally posted by Faceman
I don't want to be part of your banner anyway ! 😛

You're lucky my pit-bull Neo is not around. 😐

Good thing that pittbulls are banned, I am calling the cops on you both.....😛