Originally posted by llagrok Do they get bloodlust as well?
If so, then around 4.
even blood lusted 4 would not be enough.
there healing factors have not proven to be any were near sabertooth or wolverine
SOL
SoljerBeware my Power
One is more than enough.
BAT
BattlehammerSenior Member
Originally posted by Soljer One is more than enough.
lol
that cant be a serous answer.
VAL
ValidusSenior Member
One.
BAT
BattlehammerSenior Member
Originally posted by Validus One.
and you think this becuase.................
SC
Symmetric ChaosFractal King
Originally posted by Battlehammer and you think this becuase.................
Because she's awesomely powerful and you're easy to provoke.
BAT
BattlehammerSenior Member
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos Because she's awesomely powerful and you're easy to provoke.
not really............and by provoke you mean what? since I have not lashed out or anything so the provoking attempts seemed to have failed.
SOL
SoljerBeware my Power
Current versions unless otherwise stated, right?
Sabretooth is dead, and Wolverine is comatose.
One is more than enough.
SC
Symmetric ChaosFractal King
Originally posted by Battlehammer not really............
Humor.
Originally posted by Battlehammer and by provoke you mean what? since I have not lashed out or anything so the provoking attempts seemed to have failed.
In this case, get you up in arms about something extremely insignificant.
BAT
BattlehammerSenior Member
Originally posted by Soljer Current versions unless otherwise stated, right?
Sabretooth is dead, and Wolverine is comatose.
One is more than enough.
oh hahahahahahaha.
did not think of that. That was pritty clever.
ok I mean sabertooth with adamatium.
Logan prior to being camatose.
SOL
SoljerBeware my Power
Sabretooth DEAD with adamantium?
😛.
BAT
BattlehammerSenior Member
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos Humor.
In this case, get you up in arms about something extremely insignificant.
get me up in arms..............I been quite mello if I was up in arms you would clearly know it..............
BAT
BattlehammerSenior Member
Originally posted by Soljer Sabretooth DEAD with adamantium?
😛.
lol
alive
you never answered back to my pm.........yet
LLA
llagrokRestricted
Well, x-23 did heal a snapped neck in seconds :/
SC
Symmetric ChaosFractal King
Originally posted by Battlehammer get me up in arms..............I been quite mello if I was up in arms you would clearly know it..............