Phoenix Vs. Full potential Captain Atom

Started by Zebedee1 pages

Phoenix Vs. Full potential Captain Atom

Who wins?

CA, hands down.

Originally posted by Galan007
CA, hands down.

Of course he does. I expected Phoenix fans to disagree though. In fact I still do.

Originally posted by Zebedee
Of course he does. I expected Phoenix fans to disagree though. In fact I still do.
If Phoenix creates a Universe, and becomes the virtual God of that Universe, I'd give her a chance --- Until then, CA wipes his ass with that parakeet. 🙂

Full potential Captain Atom should be capable of
feats comparable to Solar, man of the Atom, or MoleculeM.

Originally posted by Sirius77
Full potential Captain Atom should be capable of
feats comparable to Solar, man of the Atom
👆

At least Zero-Hour Parallax level, I'd say.

Originally posted by Galan007
If Phoenix creates a Universe, and becomes the virtual God of that Universe, I'd give her a chance --- Until then, CA wipes his ass with that parakeet. 🙂

I have read it said by some on here that Phoenix does create universes, I laughed on reading it and I laugh now.

🙂

Parakeet bwahahahaha, I like your style!

Not only did he create a universe on a whim (when he was a complete novice with his powers, btw), but he also destroyed reality and remade it to resurrect a dog, too.

He was also able to easily erase away the new universe he created.

This was all Pre-crisis, right? So he can't hit this level of power currently, right?

Because if he still has that potential, he might be able to solo the Monitors. 😖hifty:

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This was all Pre-crisis, right? So he can't hit this level of power currently, right?

Because if he still has that potential, he might be able to solo the Monitors. 😖hifty:

That was all Post-Crisis.

He might have it. He just hasn't reached his full
potential yet.