Underwater Tavern - Reprise bar

Started by Evy_O1,656 pages

What dream?
*hands diego some whiskey*

You really want to know? *sigh* alright!

I'm sitting at my desk with my three-ring binder open. My friend sneaks up behind me, scares me, causing my head to fall forward. My eye *flinches* gets stuck in the ring of the binder. Eeek! *Cries at the thought*

Since then, I haven't been able to stand anything near my eyes. 😖

EEK, Lily, that was ewwww!
(wow, my vocabulary was... awsome 😛 )

😂 Indeed it was 'eww'. But anyways, onto a happier subject!

*Hears her echo*

Hmm, anyone out there? 🙄

yes! I am! but you don't want to talk to me 🙁

😐 Why would you say that?! Of course I want to talk to you! *Poke*
What are you up to?
*Hands yerss an ice cube*

I needs a drink
a big drink
"takes a bottle of Baileys and starts drinking"

Originally posted by LilySatine
😐 Why would you say that?! Of course I want to talk to you! *Poke*
What are you up to?
*Hands yerss an ice cube*

because you're sane? 😛

still coughing, hope to be better tomorrow

Hey can I have a vodka with orange please?! 😛

*Runs from corner to bar*
*Places Kes' order on tray and slowly walks over*
Almost there!
*Places it down safely*
Woo hoo, I'm getting good at this! 😄

Aww poor yerss. I just got over a cold...or was it allergies? All the same, it was bad. But I'm better now! Get well soon! *Poke*

that poking isn't helping 😛

guess I'll wait to order a hot drink 😉

Hmm, Finti hiring a staff?

I like wiskey, can I have another trink tarbender...*hickup*

Originally posted by Fire
Hmm, Finti hiring a staff?

3 waitresses, are you complaining?

*Glares at diegocala*
Hmm..ok if you say so!
*Fetches whiskey and returns swifty, nearly tripping along the way*
🙄
Gosh, I have a headach...been online all day!

nha not really, the bar just had a bit of an attitude when it is was just finti, it looked like -this is a place where you get your f*t*ss over to the f**king bar to order your drink- that's gone now

Hey, I'm not drunk, just drinkin'

what's the problem with being lazy?

✅
Sure thing, diegocala!

I'm lazy...and proud of it!
But always willing to help.

help me get money then 😄