Bane vs Sabertooth

Started by Marvelknight1 pages

Bane vs Sabertooth

Sabertooth doesn't have Adamantium.

Who takes it?

Re: Bane vs Sabertooth

Originally posted by Marvelknight
Sabertooth doesn't have Adamantium.

Who takes it?

ermm

this is just a stupid thread...........

Originally posted by Battlehammer
this is just a stupid thread...........

fist

lol

Sabretooth is faster, stronger, and has a hf.

well it is...............

Originally posted by Mindset
lol

Sabretooth is faster, stronger, and has a hf.

I agree but is he really stronger?

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I agree but is he really stronger?

Sabes is like 10 tonner.

I don't think Bane is that strong.

I'd say Bane with venom is as strong as Beast.

He'd get ripped apart by Sabretooth though.

WTF is bane going to do to sabretooth?

Originally posted by jadervason
WTF is bane going to do to sabretooth?

Sabretooth without adamantium lifts 900lbs.

Originally posted by Metalmanx

Friend I disagree.

There is no way Bane will be capable of breaking Sabretooth's spine. Without his adamantium his bones are still far, far more durable than Batman's. Not to mention Sabretooth's superhuman speed, reflexes, healing factor, etc.

Originally posted by llagrok
Friend I disagree.

There is no way Bane will be capable of breaking Sabretooth's spine. Without his adamantium his bones are still far, far more durable than Batman's. Not to mention Sabretooth's superhuman speed, reflexes, healing factor, etc.

Bro-ham. I was kidding. 😎

Sabertooth for the win

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Bro-ham. I was kidding. 😎

No, you retreated out of cowardice uhuh

Sabertooth rips Bane apart with ease.

Originally posted by golem370
Sabretooth without adamantium lifts 900lbs.

falses. He lifts well over 900 pounds.........he turned a weight bar into a ball of metal with ease..........this was prior to his upgrades to strength

plus when trained personally by the foreigner, he said that sabretooth was the finest combatant he has even witnessed.

sabretooth at the end of the day is wolverine on roids and sometimes depicted as being faster than him also.

bane is dead meat.

Originally posted by golem370
Sabretooth without adamantium lifts 900lbs.

Wolverine with out adamantium can lift more then that... and Sabretooth has always been stronger then Wolverine... and he has had upgraded numerous times.

Victor is in the 10-20 ton range.