Mangog vs Validus

Started by Mindship1 pages

Mangog vs Validus

Strongest versions clash.

Mangog

Val

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Val
you do know mangogs most powerful version was powered by all the emotions of asgard,and his is power is feeding of emotions

mangog

I can't say who would win because I'm only familiar with Validus, but I will give some feats for him:

Either Mon'el or Superboy ko'ed themselves just by running into him, pretty impressive.

Also Nemesis Kid, when he encountered Validus..he simply got teleported out because he had no chance against him, despite it being one on one.

Originally posted by Nihilist
you do know mangogs most powerful version was powered by all the emotions of asgard,and his is power is feeding of emotions

Right, but Validus pwns PC supes....and well we all know how that goes. Mangog has a good resume...but just not enough to take on validus IMO.

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Right, but Validus pwns PC supes....and well we all know how that goes. Mangog has a good resume...but just not enough to take on validus IMO.
mangog killed odin,also mangog has displayed the use of magic and Molecular manipulation/transmutation.

Validus.

Originally posted by Nihilist
mangog killed odin,also mangog has displayed the use of magic and Molecular manipulation/transmutation.

Good for him, like I said he has a impressive history and I certainly considered him elite. Validus was a different kind of monster, Mangog comes short IMO.

Waait, if Mangog killed Odin, then he is definitely going to take this.

Isn't Mangog on par with the likes of Surtur and Ymir? How the hell does Validus even touch him? 🤨

Besides one shoting pc kryptonians and daxamites on a regular basis?pc superboy said validus was a dozen times stronger than him.

^

PC supes is on par with Surtur now?

x12 of pc superboy is far above surtur,and pc kryptonians have takin galaxy destroyers before.

Wow, that's hilarious. . .I guess 12 PC Super Boys>>Silver Age Odin?

ugh 12 of the guys who towed a galaxy with his bare hands?x12 of the guy who can take galaxy busters...yeah that is above odin.

Silver Age Odin had the power to destroy the universe with Half the Odin force. Also, when did they ever Tow a Galaxy, scans please.

Validus strength was exceptional, I'd put him well above Mangog in the strength department. But this is a good fight.

Strength Validus gets the edge but Mangog is more versitile it could go either way.